PM Imran Khan speech to the nation | World Defense

PM Imran Khan speech to the nation

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I could not understand a word he is saying.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I could not understand a word he is saying.
He said people have their issues, like trade, but eventually they will support us against the atrocities, and barbarism in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Persian Gulf

Reactions
104 1 0
Country
Iran
He said people have their issues, like trade, but eventually they will support us against the atrocities, and barbarism in Indian Occupied Kashmir.
When they stop trading with India? So, never... Sounds like false hope and weak rationalisation of lack of effective response from allies.

By then it will be too late anyway, nothing can be done at this point unless it becomes a major issue with the US, which it won't. Golan Heights, West Bank, Crimea, etc - history shows that when territory is annexed it is almost impossible to reverse it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
When they stop trading with India? So, never... Sounds like false hope and weak rationalisation of lack of effective response from allies.

By then it will be too late anyway, nothing can be done at this point unless it becomes a major issue with the US, which it won't. Golan Heights, West Bank, Crimea, etc - history shows that when territory is annexed it is almost impossible to reverse it.
I think they have already stopped trading with India.

Besides, the native population of IoK does not want to be annexed - so this will be a different story.

Persian Gulf

Reactions
104 1 0
Country
Iran
I think they have already stopped trading with India.

Besides, the native population of IoK does not want to be annexed - so this will be a different story.
I thought you meant he was saying some Arab allies like KSA/UAE did not support Pak vs India currently because of trade, but that eventually this will change and they will adopt Pakistan's stance vis-a-vis Kashmir?

True, but natives can be displaced and it's clear India wants to settle Hindus in their occupied (and now annexed) Kashmir to dilute the presence of Kashmiri Muslims (Israel-style settler colonialism).