POISONED EX-KGB AGENT ACCUSED VLADIMIR PUTIN OF BEING A PEDOPHILE | World Defense

POISONED EX-KGB AGENT ACCUSED VLADIMIR PUTIN OF BEING A PEDOPHILE

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
Singapore
Ex-KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of being a pedophile a few months before he was poisoned in 2006. He gave Putin the nickname “The Kremlin Pedophile” after he kissed a young boy’s stomach in public:

A few days ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin walked from the Big Kremlin Palace to his Residence. At one of the Kremlin squares, the president stopped to chat with the tourists. Among them was a boy aged 4 or 5.

‘What is your name?’ Putin asked.

‘Nikita,’ the boy replied.

Putin kneed, lifted the boy’s T-shirt and kissed his stomach.

The world public is shocked. Nobody can understand why the Russian president did such a strange thing as kissing the stomach of an unfamiliar small boy.

Litvinenko claims people who knew Putin at the Andropov Institute, a training ground for future KGB agents, said Putin was a pedophile. This is the reason why bosses did not accept him into foreign intelligence, which “was a very unusual twist for a career of an Andropov Institute’s graduate with fluent German.” Then Litvinenko wrote that Putin destroyed all evidence against him when he was the Federal Security Service (FSB) director, the organization that replaced the KGB after the Soviet Union fell. He “found videotapes in the FSB Internal Security Directorate, which showed him making sex with some underage boys.” Litvinenko provided no direct evidence to prove his accusations before his death.

There is currently a public inquiry in London into Litvinenko’s death. On Monday, his widow Marina testified in court. From The Daily Mail:

In her evidence at a public inquiry into her husband’s death yesterday, Mr Litvinenko’s widow Marina said: ‘It was written in 2006 after everybody saw how Putin behaved when he met a little boy in a Kremlin tour group. He went under his t-shirt and kissed his stomach.’

Robin Tam QC, counsel to the inquiry, said: ‘You have no idea if that allegation is true?’ Mrs Litvinenko replied: ‘No, I have no idea.’

She also agreed that making the allegation in a public forum was ‘not the way to go about making friends’ with Mr Putin.

Litvinenko fell out of favor with Putin after he accused his superiors of trying to assassinate tycoon Boris Berezovsky. In 2000, he took his family to London, where he was granted political asylum. On November 1, 2006, Litvinenko fell ill due to radiation poisoning. He told the press he met with ex-KGB agents Dmitry Kovtun and Andrei Lugovoy on the same day. He passed away on November 23. Kovtun and Lugovoy are the prime suspects in Litvinenko’s death. The United Kingdom opened a public inquiry over Litvinenko’s death at the end of January.

Poisoned Ex-KGB Agent Accused Vladimir Putin of Being a Pedophile - Breitbart

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
The plot thickens!

In a way, this doesn't surprise me. It's clear that the country wanted him dead for some reason and this seems grave enough to be why. I believe Litvinenko has taken many secrets to the grave. Hopefully, the British enquiry will get to the bottom of things and I'll be following the story with interest.

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Honestly I don't know. When someone is out to get another person, they spread all sorts of nasty rumors. Did Bill Cosby rape all those women ? Again I don't know. Digging up dirt about famous people and then selling it to the newsmedia is big money. Unless there is something about it from a reliable source, I will remain on the fence.

Goblinforhire

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
Kenya
I'm skeptical about these claims, and IF he were a pedophile why would he kiss this boy's stomach this so publicly? Pedophilia is sickening and illegal so most of these people hide their true selves from everyone.
It is a weird and cringe-worthy gesture but I'm still not convinced.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
The evidence consists of a claim by an ex-KGB agent who appears to have gained financially through his defection and a picture that is not directly incriminating, while all this may be good fodder for a conspiracy theorists, it still isn't remotely enough proof to make any objective judgement.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I seen the video of Putin kissing a boy stomach a while back. I believe people were saying that was just cultural. The Daily Mail is seen as a tabloid and Breitbart also doesn't have a better reputation either.

Kappys

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Whether or not Vladimir Putin is a pedophile is none of our business. He is still the leader of a stable country and having a case of pedophilia doesn't change his ability to service the country the way he always has.