Pope Francis is holding a mass at the Rizal Park in Manila Philippines | World Defense

Pope Francis is holding a mass at the Rizal Park in Manila Philippines

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
Pope Francis is holding a mass in Manila, Philippines at the the Quirino Grandstand as part of his 5-day Papal visit in the country. The mass is the concluding rite of his visit in the said country whose citizens has welcomed him warmly and with great veneration. About 5 million attendees join the Pope in his celebration.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Pope Francis is holding a mass in Manila, Philippines at the the Quirino Grandstand as part of his 5-day Papal visit in the country. The mass is the concluding rite of his visit in the said country whose citizens has welcomed him warmly and with great veneration. About 5 million attendees join the Pope in his celebration.

I saw the pictures online and it was intense. A lot of people really came. I bet the entire city was in a "holy" mood that day.

tipoywizard

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Philippines
Indeed more than 5 million people attended the Pope mass. I watched the coverage of the Pope visit in the local channels and I'm quite amaze about the number of people who attend not just in the mass held at Luneta but also in Palo Leyte. Truly Philippines is the heart of Christianity here in Asia. The devotion of the Filipino people is quite commendable and the Pope's smile is one of kind.