Portugal in Pictures | World Defense

Portugal in Pictures

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Here some pictures from my country so that you guys get a glimpse of what's like. :) Some more pictures in the next days. ;)

portugal-map01.gif

beach-praia-da-rocha-portugal.jpg

lisboa.jpg

Portugal-Chamada.jpg

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
The beach looks fantastic! I would love to visit your country, I imagine I would have a really enjoyable holiday in Portugal. It is not that far away from the UK either so I am sure it won't be too long until I get the chance to visit.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Amazing, keep them coming.

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA
Portugal looks nice, and I've heard some good things about this place. I may have to visit one today when I have the extra cash.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nice pictures .

Blue sky , beach , relaxing and fresh air ... I hope I can get time for these things in the coming tow weeks.

Keep it up friend I really like it .>|

Saraldra

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Spain
Portugal is an amazing country, full of culture and beautiful landscapes, towns and villages.

Lisbon is definitely a highlight, with it's unique atmosphere. Some people I know actually think Lisbon is ugly because of the 'old run-down buildings' - they couldn't be more wrong in my opinion.

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
Portugal looks great. I have never been there, but my parents moved there 2 years ago. I don't know the Portuguese language, but it'll definitely be a country that I'll be visiting in 2015.

I also enjoy the fact that you took the time to circle Portugal on the map. :p

brightangel10

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Your pictures are amazing and thanks for sharing them with us all here. Wow I like looking at the breathtaking views in these photos. Portugal does look really great but I don't have any plans to go there for a vacation.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Portugal really looks stunning! Thank you for sharing these great pictures. Would be so nice to visit those beaches someday!

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Portugal is an amazing country, full of culture and beautiful landscapes, towns and villages.

Lisbon is definitely a highlight, with it's unique atmosphere. Some people I know actually think Lisbon is ugly because of the 'old run-down buildings' - they couldn't be more wrong in my opinion.

You are really close Sara and Spain is not that different than Portugal, for me the major difference is the food, I think our cuisine is tastier and healthier than the Spanish one. :p

fire421

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
The architecture is beautiful and the beach looks nice and calm.

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Well, as for the beaches fire, they are nice and calm... except in the summer! :D You need to select you beach carefully in July and August because most of them are packed!

PORTUGAL_ALGARVE_BEACH_LAGOS_PRAIA_DO_CAMILO.jpg

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Beautiful photos and beaches! It'll have to be a stop on my trip when I eventually get around to touring Europe.

How's the food and cuisine there? I love beautiful scenery and architecture as much as the next person, but trying out local food has to be my favorite part of travelling. :)

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
I am from Portugal too and I can say that the food is the best, we have plenty of diversity and the cuisine is healthy generally speaking. I've heard people saying that we are a rather friendly people as well. :)