Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 55 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
I first posted today....that first 45 days are gone ...(estimated arrival was given as 45 to 90 days)....later i deleted my post ...Khafee would take it as intl fishing;)

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I heard people saying there would be 2 types of J-series. @Khafee has confirmed J-15 for the navy. That just leaves another J-series for the Air force. If the rumors are accurate then my guess would be J-16 for PAF.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee here is another guess:

Pak has serious oil just at the edge of its EEZ that is waiting to be exploited. a floating base to "occupy" and "protect" that oil could have J-15s based there.

If 3 squadrons are coming, I'd imagine J-15s will be used in the central and northern sectors as well. Surely EW Growler variants are also coming.
That's a bit much for extracting oil from the sea, dont you think? The whole process of extraction is expensive as it is and now putting in that kinda defensive with negate any sort of profits.

It would be better if Pakistan bought Masirah Island from Oman and made it a PN/PAF base. That would be devastating for the enemy and ensuring safe passage to gawadar/other needs.

Time to pull the baloch strings in Oman.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I heard people saying there would be 2 types of J-series. @Khafee has confirmed J-15 for the navy. That just leaves another J-series for the Air force. If the rumors are accurate then my guess would be J-16 for PAF.
Bro , untill now get nothing, lets hope we get something at first i dont think PAF will induct much other option except 1 other them there drean machine f16

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro , untill now get nothing, lets hope we get something at first i dont think PAF will induct much other option except 1 other them there drean machine f16
If you think about it then I believe the PAF has gone from defensive to offensive and a deep strike platform would make sense.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
? Abhi ek tu ane do. Btw where you heard this rumour.
Usually it is ISI, who honey traps people, but this time, shikari khud shikar hoegaya. Could be because of his blue eyes. |0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee here is another guess:

Pak has serious oil just at the edge of its EEZ that is waiting to be exploited. a floating base to "occupy" and "protect" that oil could have J-15s based there.

If 3 squadrons are coming, I'd imagine J-15s will be used in the central and northern sectors as well. Surely EW Growler variants are also coming.

Problem with a floating base is that it becomes a sitting duck. With subs lurking, and twin heavies ready to pop up from stand off distance, you keep your enemy guessing. Secondly, They too have oil rigs in the sea.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
While the whole forum is waiting for Khafee to tell more about J15 arrival time .... brother Khafee is like :

623E2858-0F53-4831-97F6-0501F7F4E9B0.png