Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 57 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Its great but sorry............when comes to stealth nothing in world can beat it most stealthiest plane Qahar 313.Many times even pilots find it hard to sit in as nazar hi nahi aataa idhar udhar hath maar kar check karty hain plane hai kidhar

58f7c1a80ba0b8a2018b48bf.jpg

Also the Chinese have already tried such stealth tech...
h-20-stealth-bomber-4.jpg

Pretty sure that's a JH7 under there.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Its great but sorry............when comes to stealth nothing in world can beat it most stealthiest plane Qahar 313.Many times even pilots find it hard to sit in as nazar hi nahi aataa idhar udhar hath maar kar check karty hain plane hai kidhar

View attachment 13343
Bro that's the next gen stuff...Pakistan can't afford that right now. Also I think Iran infringed on some vedic Indian patents to build that jet...so they probably would find it hard to export. India would use its influence and superpower status to sanction Pakistan...isolating it.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan

View attachment 13343
I am really excited when then crow will try to fly. World deadliest plane that can fit into pilot pant pocket too

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee Bhai is going on a secret mission to China to drive our planes home. Please Khafee Bhai check under the burqa to make sure that you are bringing the right plane home and not old and obsolete J7.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai its nothing compare to guy who said on twitter ""Due to increase tension ,Pakistan deployed its PNS Zulfiqar in Neelum river"""kai din tu darr ky login bhi nahih huwaa ky Ya Allah aab pata nahi kiya kiya parhny ko millay gaa.Only regret i should take screen shot of that tweet
Semi sealth, height of intel leaks

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I believe it got lost in translation from english to urdu to english---" semi stealth "

also " low visibility ".

Well basically when this aircraft flies in it true flight spectrum over water---ie low low flight---it has a low visibility---.

And same over land as well---. In current times often posters and readers mix up these two words Low visiblity and their brains shout back " STEALTH "---.

Basically stealth is low visibility---but then---are all the low visibility air craft stealth aircraft---NO---?

Last edited:

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I believe it got lost in translation from english to urdu to english---" semi stealth "

also " low visibility ".

Well basically when this aircraft flies in it true flight spectrum over water---ie low low flight---it has a low visibility---.

And same over land as well---. In current times often posters and readers mix up these two words Low visiblity and their brains shout back " STEALTH "---.

Basically stealth is low visibility---but the are all the low visibility air craft stealth aircraft---.
Sir you are one pioneer who bring on thought of JH7 for PAF.
Do you really think PAF will consider it in actual in 2020 secondly the number 100 make this news really look fake and stupid , what ur original opinion in terms of numbers

Last edited:

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
JH-7 was not bad option either if u read our tenth man Mastan Khan arguments on PDF (rem 10th man rule from movie word war z?who's whole job to break the the box where rest of 9 like to live and think.Very imp and must to do job by someone) . with its payload ,flying on very low altitude ,range and some of pieces available are as new to 2007.Catch is not the plane cost but setting up whole infrastructure to absorb if number don't justify it.Anyway J 15 or JH-7 i m happy that PAF thinking on aggressive lines which is a big change.Till 71 we used to have bomber planes too.achy waqt thy woh bhii
SU-34 is beast.....Russians refused Pakistan for this machine as well few years back

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
JH-7 was not bad option either if u read our tenth man Mastan Khan arguments on PDF (rem 10th man rule from movie word war z?who's whole job to break the the box where rest of 9 like to live and think.Very imp and must to do job by someone) . with its payload ,flying on very low altitude ,range and some of pieces available are as new to 2007.Catch is not the plane cost but setting up whole infrastructure to absorb if number don't justify it.Anyway J 15 or JH-7 i m happy that PAF thinking on aggressive lines which is a big change.Till 71 we used to have bomber planes too.achy waqt thy woh bhii

I follow each word of MK...in both forums...something better thn nothing ...JH7A is very good stop gap option ....in cheap price tag...if some modifications/upgradation will be done...it will be our equivalent to SU34....to some extent.

Last edited: