Post-Saudi-led collation in Yemen | World Defense

Post-Saudi-led collation in Yemen

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
What do you guys think is the post Yemen military intervention be? Do you think Syrian is next?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
@Gasoline @Rakan.SA @Scorpion @BLACKEAGLE @Falcon29 @|_5LT3BRE_| @Ahmed JO

Arab countries have announced a unified military forces. Saudi UN delegate hinted at the UN while ago about Syria.

I don't believe Egypt or UAE will be willing to take part in a coalition in Syria. We won't get international support if we do, but I advocate intervention there. The groups on the ground unlike in Yemen are able to advance under cover of air strikes. But in Yemen I don't understand what caused decision to end operation? Because Houthis will not disarm and now Iran wants to 'help' form new government which means interfere and make it mostly Shia government. Abdel Malik Al Houthi is also making victory speech tonight. This isn't an agreement, more aggression will come in future as long as twelver idiot runs movement.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I don't believe Egypt or UAE will be willing to take part in a coalition in Syria. We won't get international support if we do, but I advocate intervention there. The groups on the ground unlike in Yemen are able to advance under cover of air strikes. But in Yemen I don't understand what caused decision to end operation? Because Houthis will not disarm and now Iran wants to 'help' form new government which means interfere and make it mostly Shia government. Abdel Malik Al Houthi is also making victory speech tonight. This isn't an agreement, more aggression will come in future as long as twelver idiot runs movement.

No ends of military operation rather the second phase of it just started. Fighter jets are conducting sorties around Sana'a as we speak.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
No ends of military operation rather the second phase of it just started. Fighter jets are conducting sorties around Sana'a as we speak.

I have read reports that Houthis accepted UN resolution and also that Egypt is forming the base structure of new Yemeni army. Also Houthis are calling for dialogue. They expect to have a disproportionate representation in new government but they won't get it. So it seems Saudi is playing it well, this looks like Houthi surrender but nevertheless Iranians will mock Saudi Arabia and claim it accepted defeat.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I have read reports that Houthis accepted UN resolution and also that Egypt is forming the base structure of new Yemeni army. Also Houthis are calling for dialogue. They expect to have a disproportionate representation in new government but they won't get it. So it seems Saudi is playing it well, this looks like Houthi surrender but nevertheless Iranians will mock Saudi Arabia and claim it accepted defeat.

How is that a defeat when the military operation has not ended yet? All air campaign objectives have been achieved and Houthis are now asking for case fire! The ball is now in Houthis and Saleh court to either accept the UN resolution or simply welcome more hits. The collation made it clear to Houthis and Saleh that they should drop their weapons and withdraw from the capital. I don't think Iran is relevant anyway so Im going to talk about it.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
I am for the Saudi Intervention in Yemen for a couple reasons
1. To Protect the National security of Saudi Arabia, it's interests and Citizens
2. Proved their military is capable of dealing with an insurgency quickly
3. They had several allies in their coalition and they proved their intention as well