Prashant Bhushan | We Should NOT Have Confidence in Modi's Government (7/8) | Oxford Union | World Defense

Prashant Bhushan | We Should NOT Have Confidence in Modi's Government (7/8) | Oxford Union

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

Rare sane indian voice post modi in india. Mr Prashan Bhushan is a senior advocate

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan

Rare sane indian voice post modi in india. Mr Prashan Bhushan is a senior advocate

My very dearPak,

Thanks for sharing! Rare sight indeed. Is he still alive or lynched alread?

It started before 1857.... and now it is coming to fruitition... so these sane vioces are going to be like rare lamps in wilderness.

Given that every 10 Ganguz is an RSS trained... and they have been doing it for decades... so all these sane voices can be counted on finger tips of one hand.

Today, even the so-called liberals in GanguDaesh are justifying the CrimesAgainstHumanity in IoJK in the name of nationalism.

However, we must not loose our Humanity...and keep recognising humanity in others... so, once again, thank for sharing the 'sane' voice from GanguDaesh.

Mangus

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
My very dearPak,

Thanks for sharing! Rare sight indeed. Is he still alive or lynched alread?

It started before 1857.... and now it is coming to fruitition... so these sane vioces are going to be like rare lamps in wilderness.

Given that every 10 Ganguz is an RSS trained... and they have been doing it for decades... so all these sane voices can be counted on finger tips of one hand.

Today, even the so-called liberals in GanguDaesh are justifying the CrimesAgainstHumanity in IoJK in the name of nationalism.

However, we must not loose our Humanity...and keep recognising humanity in others... so, once again, thank for sharing the 'sane' voice from GanguDaesh.

Mangus

Sir this brain washing starts from a very early age.

The intolerance against minorities and extremism you see in that society, it is well planned and openly taught. Their apathy towards suffering of Kashmiris stems from this hate that they have been taught and fed.

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir this brain washing starts from a very early age.

The intolerance against minorities and extremism you see in that society, it is well planned and openly taught. Their apathy towards suffering of Kashmiris stems from this hate that they have been taught and fed.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. As I said it goes back much before 1857 First War of Independence of Pakistan.

If you look closely RSS is just a Framework of Political Hindutva... however, when looked closely we can find a nefarious network of different organisation with every hue of hate and extremism.. with active terrorism training and religious conditioning of childeren... going on for decades with accelerated pace.

It is mind boggling to note that we are talking about hundred of millions of ultra extremist GanguFacists...with GanguMedia playing/harping on the extreme nationalism in toe... with underlying message of exculsiveness, chosenness of GanguHindusim.

If you have time... do read Laws of Manu... and see how this is still active and operational in current age in GanguDaesh.

A cursory calculation would provide numbers bigger than a major country in the world... i.e. if an extremely conservative figure of 20% of GanguDaesh population is trained/influenced/committed to RSS GanguFacistPlan... that would mean more than 230 million GanguFacist power base.

In TippingPoint calculations all you need is a 1% of catalyst to bring about dramatic change...and here we have 100s of millions of religious extremists who are also trained in murder and rape... just to validate... just listen to the elected members of GanguParliment... and their national level leaders...

What is amazing that RSS and all of its affiliates/off-springs have not been declared terrorist organisation by the HumanRightsOwner from the West.

GoP needs to start lobbying hard to have RSS and all its off-springs to be declared terrorist organisation. I am surprised that such a diplomatic offensive is still not undertaken.

Regardless, there is clear Momentum of History in Acceleration moving towards EventHorizon... and a bloody one at that.

Pakistan... as People and GoP/PakState... needs to be prepared for the LastWar.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, you are absolutely correct. As I said it goes back much before 1857 First War of Independence of Pakistan.

If you look closely RSS is just a Framework of Political Hindutva... however, when looked closely we can find a nefarious network of different organisation with every hue of hate and extremism.. with active terrorism training and religious conditioning of childeren... going on for decades with accelerated pace.

It is mind boggling to note that we are talking about hundred of millions of ultra extremist GanguFacists...with GanguMedia playing/harping on the extreme nationalism in toe... with underlying message of exculsiveness, chosenness of GanguHindusim.

If you have time... do read Laws of Manu... and see how this is still active and operational in current age in GanguDaesh.

A cursory calculation would provide numbers bigger than a major country in the world... i.e. if an extremely conservative figure of 20% of GanguDaesh population is trained/influenced/committed to RSS GanguFacistPlan... that would mean more than 230 million GanguFacist power base.

In TippingPoint calculations all you need is a 1% of catalyst to bring about dramatic change...and here we have 100s of millions of religious extremists who are also trained in murder and rape... just to validate... just listen to the elected members of GanguParliment... and their national level leaders...

What is amazing that RSS and all of its affiliates/off-springs have not been declared terrorist organisation by the HumanRightsOwner from the West.

GoP needs to start lobbying hard to have RSS and all its off-springs to be declared terrorist organisation. I am surprised that such a diplomatic offensive is still not undertaken.

Regardless, there is clear Momentum of History in Acceleration moving towards EventHorizon... and a bloody one at that.

Pakistan... as People and GoP/PakState... needs to be prepared for the LastWar.

Sir you have hit the nail on the head and summed it up very eloquently. I will try reading Laws of Manu, I have been interested in knowing the reasons why this society has remained superstitious and how people there have been successful in brainwashing at this large scale. They have remained undetected for long, that no doubt is a Pakistan's failure. If it wasn't this current government, the Congress there has played it very wisely.

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir you have hit the nail on the head and summed it up very eloquently. I will try reading Laws of Manu, I have been interested in knowing the reasons why this society has remained superstitious and how people there have been successful in brainwashing at this large scale. They have remained undetected for long, that no doubt is a Pakistan's failure. If it wasn't this current government, the Congress there has played it very wisely.

Congress acted on stealth, slow Hindutva and RSS/BJP has been playing hard Hindutva. It is the same coin.

Read Nehru's book Tryst with Destiny... you will get the picture.

We need to wake up and smell the ugly coffee we have been served!

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Or we should have made it part of school curriculum "Why did Jinnah quit Congress and decided to lead ML".

Our education system has failed. I remember in my time we had very clear understanding of Movement for Pakistan and all its needs.

However, when viewed today... even the so-called #JumWhoriatWalaz are actually undermining the Idea of Pakistan and think that border is just a line on paper..because everyone eats AllooGhost in GanguDaesh.

I recall distinctly..when Benazir was in GanguDaesh she said that she wanted to create confederation with GanguDaesh...

This should give you the level of committment PakPoliticoz have with the Idea of Pakistan. Even IK was very proGanguDaesh...

Why do PakPoliticoz are so under the spell of GanguFacists?

Anyhow, I am happy that there is still Mizar e Quaid in Karachi... otherwise, ChinaCutters might have sold it to RealestateMaffia.