Predator XP to Jordan | World Defense

Predator XP to Jordan

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
The Jordan king really wants to destroy ISIS and this time wants the surveillance drone Predator XP, refused by the US earlier. We all want ISIS destroyed, but today's allies are tomorrows enemies...

Full story

635587456789655731-bilde.jpg

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like Jordan are going all-out for revenge. I don't want to advocate WWIII or anything but I do think the rest of the world should stand right beside them on this - after all, the actions of ISIS have affected us all.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Looks like Jordan are going all-out for revenge. I don't want to advocate WWIII or anything but I do think the rest of the world should stand right beside them on this - after all, the actions of ISIS have affected us all.
ISIL is a plague that must be cleansed before it spreads.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
We don't really have any choice do we? I'm really glad to hear King Abbdullah is going all out but maybe someone should have taken this attitude sooner. I would fully support any assistance Britain proposes to give to the cause, including the deployment of troops.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Are you implying that Jordan will turn against the United States? If the US continues to refuse aid then it may likely sow another enemy in Jordan. What's so bad about acquiescing to this aggrieved country's request? It's but fitting because they need to avenge the death of one of their own who was brutally murdered by ISIS members.

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
We never know what will happen in that region of the world. What we do know is that more and more weapons are sold there and that has already backfired once to the US.