Protesting Pakistan's duplicity, Kabul protesters burn the Nigerian flag | Page 2 | World Defense

Protesting Pakistan's duplicity, Kabul protesters burn the Nigerian flag

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Every body knows that how is funding these retards who even don't know the flag of Pakistan, R&AW funding freeBluchistan campaign in various cities around the world and respective Govts informed Govt of Pakistan upon protest that these ads were paid by Indian stooges.

I will not deny Indian involvement in Afghanistan, but trust me, some Afghanis don't need Indian help to hate Pakistan.

Secondly, keeping the sentiments of other respectful members in mind, taking "your views" down a notch would help.

I want this forum to be a platform, where ideas and thoughts can be exchanged respectfully. I don't want it be another copy of any other forum out there.

Given our few members, you might have seen, that we don't hesitate in showing troublemakers the door, because our aim is NOT web-traffic / money/ quantity. It is Quality.

You have produced some amazing military stuff in the past, I would like you to focus on that, and refrain from hurting peoples sentiments. Driving away them away serves no real purpose.

Thank You an Best Regards

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Not thoughts but money paid by local Indian consulate thats matter, when you are doing things for money you are in hurry to finish this job without thinking of your action.
Lol afghans do this without Indian money...and this is not the the first time...You need to read what they did in past with Paksitani embassy..