Protests & Riots in America

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Not sure if riots are covered.
Basic insurance does not. Broader insurance coverage often pays out for riot damage.

Larger chains are of course, covered - they pay good money for complicated insurance contracts.
Residential areas are generally screwed, as most landlords simply get the basic coverage.
Small businesses generally get better-than-basic coverage, as they're often exposed to fire hazards, robberies, and legal risks. So majority of them should be good.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Trump wants to activate insurrection act to put troops in some cities and is taking pictures at a historic church near the white house that almost suffered fire damage a night or two ago. He's posing with the Bible in his hand.

Protests continue in some cities across the nation but overall seem more calm and organized today.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I think protests could continue for weeks and situation will pass by peacefully.

Thread title should be changed imo.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
It seems that many of these businesses being looted are possibly muslim owned, they seemed to be hitting the jewelry stores hard, I noticed that some of the owners inspecting damage came possibly from the middle east

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
It seems that many of these businesses being looted are possibly muslim owned, they seemed to be hitting the jewelry stores hard, I noticed that some of the owners inspecting damage came possibly from the middle east

I've seen a few middle easterners , no business should be looted though regardless of background. I don't sympathize with Muslim businessmen anymore than non Muslim businessmen if that's what you're getting at. Fortunately business looting seems decreased today and police are better prepared to deal with possible rioting.

However protests will continue for at least another two weeks based on how it looks and that's a right of Americans and shouldn't bother anyone. We don't need to 'solve' a protest situation if you will. You can protest 365 days a year in America. It's part of the experience of being an American citizen and it's not worrying imo.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I've seen a few middle easterners , no business should be looted though regardless of background. I don't sympathize with Muslim businessmen anymore than non Muslim businessmen if that's what you're getting at. Fortunately business looting seems decreased today and police are better prepared to deal with possible rioting.

However protests will continue for at least another two weeks based on how it looks and that's a right of Americans and shouldn't bother anyone. We don't need to 'solve' a protest situation if you will. You can protest 365 days a year in America. It's part of the experience of being an American citizen and it's not worrying imo.
I wasn't sure muslim or not, I don't go to jewelry stores, is that a normal business to be muslim owned? Not sure I know some ethnic groups tend to be in certain businesses

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Btw protests aren't even that big, the nation by and large is functioning normally and most people wouldn't know there are protests in some cities if it wasn't for modern technology. I don't think they're more than tens of thousands across the nation.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I wasn't sure muslim or not, I don't go to jewelry stores, is that a normal business to be muslim owned? Not sure I know some ethnic groups tend to be in certain businesses

Could be Jewish middle easterners, they're usually more involved with jewelry and watch businesses from what I've seen. Arabs run all kinds of businesses, grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, insurance , law, restaurants and so on for the most part.