Putin's Opponent Shot Dead | Page 2 | World Defense

Putin's Opponent Shot Dead

timelord731

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Seems suspicious but it isn't unlikely that is was just some random dude.

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I certainly don't think it was random at all. The news shows have showed tapes where there was a strategically placed large truck that passed by the couple to hide the murder from cameras that would have caught the person who gunned this guy down. In addition, they didn't target the girlfriend, just the guy. I have no idea whether Putin was involved or not. However, this did make me grateful to live in a nation where, for the most part most people still have enough of a moral compass not to consider murdering their opponent just for the sake of obtaining more power and silencing the opposition. Unfortunately, with our moral compass being degraded on almost a daily basis, I don't think it will be all that long before we descend into that level of despicable behavior.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
Of course it was not a random killing. He was a target. Putin has to be behind it. Look at all his other opposers, they met with mysterious deaths not to long after they opposed him. Putin trying to play innocent though we all know he is guilty.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
It seems to have been planned and they may have been watching him for days to get the opportunity. They have five suspects, but it's unlikely they will talk as the money will have passed through numerous channels before it got to them. The current Muslim edge is a decoy as one suspect mentioned his allegiance to Muslims, but it will be interesting to see how the special forces 'interrogate' them.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
Well Putin is going to find it hard to be trusted now, as people will lose faith in him and view him as a dictator and not want to have him in power and do what he wants. I wander how he will explain this to the people, and convince them he was not part of this and show he is looking for the killers of the man who died. It looks like, people who oppose him, have died in strange ways and also one of the man who was a part of the killing committed suicide was afraid of someone knowing so it is strange what is going on and hope to see some answers.