Qaher F313: Iran unveils home-made 'stealth' fighter | World Defense

Qaher F313: Iran unveils home-made 'stealth' fighter

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
4 3,139 52
Country
Saudi Arabia
Iran new fighter jet has preformed taxi test according to Iran news press.

Here are some photos and footage of the taxi test.
57468484-2.jpg

ghaher.jpg

ghaher1_0.jpg

57468497-1.jpg

Yıldırım

Reactions
807 2
Country
Turkey
I believe Iran is just trying to show off that it can build aircraft but look at their aviation industry it's a failure almost. they barely build aircraft and the ones they do build are in limited numbers. I wouldn't be shocked if they parade this around to show KSA, Qatar, Turkey, USA etc. they can build a 5th gen jet but in reality I see them going to Russia or China for a future fighter.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
4 3,139 52
Country
Saudi Arabia
I believe Iran is just trying to show off that it can build aircraft but look at their aviation industry it's a failure almost. they barely build aircraft and the ones they do build are in limited numbers. I wouldn't be shocked if they parade this around to show KSA, Qatar, Turkey, USA etc. they can build a 5th gen jet but in reality I see them going to Russia or China for a future fighter.
The jet has many defects. The engine, exhaust, the fat wings and the sloppy frame/body, the overall size. Its nothing but a propaganda for public consumption. Japan with all its mighty capability still struggling to come up with a 5th gen western like fighter jet.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
4 2,075 24
Looks like a plastic model to me. I think it has been fitted with a car engine. The body is going to be melted if that is the final exhaust. Can't imagine the kick of the afterburn with this type of exhaust.