Question | World Defense

Question

Ars Imperatoria

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Hello, just joined. I noticed a lot of users here overlap with a certain other defense forum I visit, so I was wondering if this site has any relationship to....(...), and if not, if it were created due to dissatisfaction with PDF.

Where can I find information about the purpose of this site, information about the site staff, and rules for posting here?

Last edited by a moderator:

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Hello, just joined. I noticed a lot of users here overlap with a certain other defense forum I visit, so I was wondering if this site has any relationship to , and if not, if it were created due to dissatisfaction with PDF.

Where can I find information about the purpose of this site, information about the site staff, and rules for posting here?
WD has nothing to do with that forum. You're free here to post as long as you don't offend other members.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Hello, just joined. I noticed a lot of users here overlap with a certain other defense forum I visit, so I was wondering if this site has any relationship to , and if not, if it were created due to dissatisfaction with PDF.

This site is for military and world affairs news and discussions. We have off topic sections as well for other unrelated topics. There is no restrictions in posting whatsoever. All topics, discussions and debates are highly welcomed.