Questions about the soul? | World Defense

Questions about the soul?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
So I am wondering, God created the soul to give us life and when we die the soul is removed from the body then back in for judgement day. However, how does this work exactly? Are random souls assigned to random bodies? Why am I for example a human and not a blue whale? I don't mean to get into the unseen much, but I have curiosities about this.

Is it possible there was some sort of spiritual life God created for us before this life that determined your soul status(assuming there is one) and then you were sent on this earth or is every soul created equally and there is no difference? Because I often read from Islamic sources that the souls were created even before many other creations of the Lord.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Your soul is basically your consciousness, your awareness, your intellect, your free well (right and wrong) not to give you life. What gives you life is your physical body. You and I and everybody else testified to God before we walked this earth that there is only God as described in Surah Al-Araf. So basically God created the World of Souls before he created our physical bodies.

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware."

Remember that when you sleep your soul departs from your body and returns again to you. That is why when you wake up and you want to perform your Fajir prayer you have to make Wudu again despite that you did for Isha prayer but because during your sleep you become unaware that you may pass gas for example which is one of the nullifications of ablution. What makes you unaware/unconscious is because your soul departed your body. Wallah A3lm.

Allah takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that do not die [He takes] during their sleep. Then He keeps those for which He has decreed death and releases the others for a specified term. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

Why am I for example a human and not a blue whale?

Because animals were created way before the creation of Adam and also because you chose to be human although you may not remember it now but you will remember it in the day of judgment may almighty have mercy on us all.

Indeed, we offered the Trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and ignorant.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Your soul is basically your consciousness, your awareness, your intellect, your free well (right and wrong) not to give you life. What gives you life is your physical body. You and I and everybody else testified to God before we walked this earth that there is only God as described in Surah Al-Araf. So basically God created the World of Souls before he created our physical bodies.

Remember that when you sleep your soul departs from your body and returns again to you. That is why when you wake up and you want to perform your Fajir prayer you have to make Wudu again despite that you did for Isha prayer but because during your sleep you become unaware that you may pass gas for example which is one of the nullifications of ablution. What makes you unaware/unconscious is because your soul departed your body. Wallah A3lm.

Because animals were created way before the creation of Adam and also because you chose to be human although you may not remember it now but you will remember it in the day of judgment may almighty have mercy on us all.

Amen, Jazak Allah Scorpion you answered all my questions very well.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Soul is the life force which has no scientific definition. It's the thing that makes us living beings.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Remember that when you sleep your soul departs from your body and returns again to you.
As per one (truly) scholar's translation, sleep /wakeup is referenced as in example, of how a dead would feel waking up on day of resurrection.
I don't think he talk about soul departing body.

However, i have other religious questions if you know... Can we meet our parents in life after?

M`iaq The Liar

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Iran
As per one (truly) scholar's translation, sleep /wakeup is referenced as in example, of how a dead would feel waking up on day of resurrection.

it is told That Sleep is Death`s brother, so there should be some relation between Sleep and Death and these two by Soul. But what is it exactly, I do not know.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

However, i have other religious questions if you know... Can we meet our parents in life after?

I do not know about this scholar to be honest but its plainly mentioned in the Quran in several places in way that no room left for interpretation. It is also mentioned in several Ahadeeth.

Can we meet our parents in life after? It depends what you mean by life after. If you mean right after death then I can not say for sure although there are several ahadeeth and some verses in the Quran but those can have several linguistic interpretation.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Why am I for example a human and not a blue whale?
|0| Well If you were a Blue Whale, it would have been better, at least I wouldn't need a boat to go fishing, and a talking whale would be my friend ø¬˚¬ø

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
|0| Well If you were a Blue Whale, it would have been better, at least I wouldn't need a boat to go fishing, and a talking whale would be my friend ø¬˚¬ø
D:-D