Radioactive Drone Landed On Japanese Prime Ministers Office | World Defense

Radioactive Drone Landed On Japanese Prime Ministers Office

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
I found this news in CNN and Fox. A radioactive material filled drone was flown and landed on the Japanese Prime Ministers office. No reported injuries or contamination thus far but this is what many advocates against drones were concerned about.

Fox News

CNN

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
A person could misuse it and this has happened in many cases and it is a good thing no one was inured and using a radioactive one was dangerous as well as it could of caused harm. The guy may have had a right cause but, using a drone with radioactive material was not the right way to go and could of done a peaceful protest. I think so, we will have to see what happens and hope the guy does not get into too much trouble and wander what will happen to him now.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
Man arrested over drone at Japanese prime minister's office - US News

It was a Japanese National that did it in protest of the governments nuclear energy policy.

A person could misuse it and this has happened in many cases and it is a good thing no one was inured and using a radioactive one was dangerous as well as it could of caused harm. The guy may have had a right cause but, using a drone with radioactive material was not the right way to go and could of done a peaceful protest. I think so, we will have to see what happens and hope the guy does not get into too much trouble and wander what will happen to him now.

That is one H#$$ of a way to make a statement. The guy was obviously not thinking straight. A lot of innocent people could have been hurt in that stunt. I guess he really wanted to be heard. I can't say I don't blame him much... look at how many people have already been hurt because of nuclear "accidents". Hiroshima, Chernobyl, Fukashima... You would think they would have learned by now that nuclear needs to be did away with.