Republicans red-faced as rivals seize on vaccination row | World Defense

Republicans red-faced as rivals seize on vaccination row

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
The Republican Party was on the defensive yesterday after two of its leading presidential hopefuls indicated that they had sympathy for parents unwilling to vaccinate their children against infectious diseases, even in the midst of a dangerous outbreak of measles centred in California.

One day after both Senator Rand Paul and Governor Chris Christie publicly questioned the requirement for parents to vaccinate their offspring, the Speaker of the House in Congress, John Boehner, said all children in the United States should be vaccinated. So far the outbreak, which has been traced back to the Disneyland theme park in California, has infected more than 100 people in the US.
source: Republicans red-faced as rivals seize on vaccination row - World - NZ Herald News

So how do you feel about Vaccinations? I personally feel like they should be mandatory if parents want to enroll their children in any school or daycare. If Parents want to be stupid and not get their kids vaccinated, I don't want those plague carriers near my own.

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
source: Republicans red-faced as rivals seize on vaccination row - World - NZ Herald News

So how do you feel about Vaccinations? I personally feel like they should be mandatory if parents want to enroll their children in any school or daycare. If Parents want to be stupid and not get their kids vaccinated, I don't want those plague carriers near my own.
Do you know 'what vaccinations are'? The difference between vaccinated & nonvaccinated kids is that the vaccinated ones are TRAINED carriers of the plague! as the vaccines are 'weakened forms of the very viruses-themselves).

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Do you know 'what vaccinations are'? The difference between vaccinated & nonvaccinated kids is that the vaccinated ones are TRAINED carriers of the plague! as the vaccines are 'weakened forms of the very viruses-themselves).

That really sound deceitful. The vaccines are harmless compare to the actual diseases. Children who are vaccinated don't have the actual disease in them. They may have a weaken version of it but it not as a potent as the actual disease that is infecting unvaccinated children.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I reckon some people believe that the vaccines don't work most times and decide not to vaccine their child and also believe in the myths surrounding it and decide not to do it. Vaccines can help weaken the virus but, people do have beliefs relating to superstitions which can cause them not to get help when they need it. I think more research needs to be done and, people can be informed more about what the vaccine does and how it works in the body.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I think vaccines are necessary especially ones that can avoid deadly diseases and viruses. An outbreak of any kind should have a vaccine ready but in the same breathe, pharmaceutical companies do need money and is it not them making the viruses in order to sell their products with the help of government as they both make handsome sums of money out of both medicine and war