Resurgence of World Economy in 2015 | Page 2 | World Defense

Resurgence of World Economy in 2015

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
I hope that will be ture and we have a good 2015, my country (Spain) does seriously need that, more job, and right now it's very hard to find a good one, but it's truth that this lasts months things are getting better, and it's good to read that the rest of the world is doing well too ^^

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
The job market in the U.S. right now is very difficult. You have as many as 2000 people who apply for a single job. As an employer that is overwhelming and as a potential employee you mine as well play a lottery ticket.

I wish everyone the best in keeping or finding work - everyone should have access to opportunity to make an honest living wherever they live.

The situation in the UK is exactly the same - not enough jobs and too much competition. I think the economy will only truly improve when people have more disposable income. At present, many companies are going out of business as they don't have the customers. It's not that they provided a substandard service or anything, it is just that nobody has any money to spend in the first place. Get people spending again and things will pick up.

I appreciate your sentiments regarding employment, krazyman. Things are tough right now and we need all the luck we can get!