Robotic War Balls | World Defense

Robotic War Balls

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Cool, I liked it .

I think its size should be reduced to make it more stealth .It's not much useful like drones , but it can be used in a suicide missions against corps or less armored vechiles and distract enemy.

timelord731

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
It's a neat idea, but how practical is a amphibious vehicle right now? Are the marines no sticking to land at the moment?

tipoywizard

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Philippines
Nice I like it. It is quite similar to the advanced weaponry I found in sci-fi movies. I wonder if the next military advancement will be focus in robotic technology.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
According to the article, the drone is meant for surveillance, cannot disable explosives and lacks a mechanical arm to manipulate objects. It doesn't appear to have any advantages over a UAS even if it is a land-based drone. The inventor hints that it could be modified to carry an explosive payload, but doesn't the military already have an arsenal of weapons, bombs and mines that would be more effective?

blur92

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
@DeltaForce103, I would think so. Like @Gasoline said, it does not have much of an advantage in being stealthy. The idea of it is plausible to an extent, but it still needs a lot of work. I guess it could be used to distract an enemy, however, I feel like this is too much work and money to put into a distraction.