Rogue Israeli army unit killed many and got away.. | World Defense

Rogue Israeli army unit killed many and got away..

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
It’s really not a big deal for the Israelis.

These cowards are known to use massively disproportionate force but at the end this particular unit decided to go on their own and kill few more just for fun.

Israeli army is used to fighting with kids and unarmed civilians and all they can do is to use their fire power indiscriminately to flatten villages .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The Israeli Army Committed at Least 4 War Crimes in Recent Weeks. But Who Cares?
The real problem isn't the fact that the army evades dealing with crimes against the Palestinians, but rather that such acts have become the norm
by Daniel Blatman
1591527104200.png

Mohammed Tamimi, 15, poses for a picture at his family home in the West Bank city of Ramallah
Credit: ABBAS MOMANI/AFP

In the corruption whirlwind of the past few weeks, who even had time to respond seriously to war crimes in the territories, among them the recent incident in Jericho? We’re talking about another episode that was pushed to the margins and faded away among the army’s varying and vague versions of events – all aimed at avoiding prosecution of the Israel Defense Forces soldiers who were filmed beating and abusing a wounded Palestinian whom one of them had shot.

1) Yasin al-Saradih, a 36-year-old Palestinian, was shot on February 22 when he tried to attack a group of soldiers with the rim of a car wheel with an iron bar stuck through it. He was immobilized and no longer posed a threat to the armed soldiers. But this didn’t stop them from attacking a man wallowing in his own blood, beating and dragging him into a nearby alley. For half an hour he lay there with no medical assistance before being evacuated, after one of the soldiers fired a tear-gas canister into the alley where he lay.

It isn’t clear what Saradih’s condition was at that point. The National Center of Forensic Medicine at Abu Kabir determined that the direct cause of his death was the gunshot wound. That may be true, but he was still alive after he’d been shot. How much did the abuse contribute to his death, along with the fact that he was left like a stinking carcass with no medical attention? No one has provided an answer.

2) In a routine series of events, a group of paratroopers confiscated a vehicle from a Palestinian and turned the children sitting in the back into a live, human shield against the stones being thrown at it.

3) The heroes of the Border Police rolled a stun grenade at a man fleeing with his baby in his arms; the IDF, as usual, ruled that this was against regulations and was investigating.

4) The IDF also recently examined the case of Mohammed Tamimi, half of whose skull was crushed by a rubber-coated bullet, and decided that he’d been hurt when he fell off his bicycle.

5) The army had previously looked into the incident involving legless demonstrator, Ibrahim Abu Thuraya, who was in a wheelchair when he was shot and killed on the other side of the fence along the Israel-Gaza Strip border. It was decided that he was inciting and posed a security threat. In addition, the IDF investigated the case of the Gazan fisherman, Ismail Abu Riala, who strayed beyond the border of the marine ghetto – an original Israeli invention – whereupon the brave navy men shot him from their sophisticated patrol boat. Everything was investigated and no one is to blame for anything.

These actions have a name: They are war crimes and crimes against humanity. Under the Geneva Convention the definition of such crimes includes political, racist or religious persecution and/or other inhuman treatment. Under the Rome Statute, the basis for the establishment of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, “war crime” is a generic term that refers to those sorts of actions during an armed conflict. Crimes against humanity, the convention says, are events that constitute part of a government policy (although the perpetrators don’t necessarily have to identify with this policy), or involve a widespread practice of perpetrating atrocities by a government or an authority acting de facto on its behalf.

A war crime is especially serious when there is a directive behind it. For example, the murderous violence of the Japanese army against American and Australian soldiers during World War II, or against the civilian population in China and Korea. But there is also a situation, like that in the territories, in which soldiers commit war crimes without receiving instructions from the political echelon or the approval of the military command; the army then evades dealing with them and covers them up.

Every discussion of IDF ethics must take the army’s response into account. But the real problem is not the evasiveness of the IDF, whose version of events is treated as God’s living word only in Israel, which is rife with anti-Arab racism. What’s important is that these acts have become the norm. They are committed time after time without provoking barely any public or internal army debate.

The IDF is committing war crimes and crimes against humanity, and most of the perpetrators are never called to account. In the colonialist reality in which the army operates these are routine practices against a population that is subject to dehumanization. The IDF sees its soldiers as belonging to a different “level of civilization.” After all, the colonial officer cannot share the same universal moral values as the native who attacks him with a knife. Therefore, there is continued chatter here about “the most moral army in the world” – the product of a dichotomy that Israel makes between what the international community has determined is a war crime, and its struggle against a people that it sees as not subject to the ethical rules shared by civilized nations.

How do we get out of this? Israel uses demagoguery that rejects acts of “exceptional” violence against Palestinians, but avoids severely punishing the “exceptions,” which it claims are only those caught on B’tselem’s cameras. Obviously there’s nothing serious to discuss about dealing with most of these atrocities.

What happens to an army where a norm of war crimes has been established for so many years? What will happen if this army is ordered by an extremist regime to carry out ethnic cleansing and expel hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to Jordan or Lebanon? How will the soldiers, who now kick a wounded Palestinian, respond when told to shoot at the thousands who oppose the move? Does anyone in the IDF believe that its soldiers won’t execute these missions?

Prof. Daniel Blatman is a historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Israel's strength is Muslim disunity. As long as the status quo remains, Israel has free reigns to do as it pleases.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israel's strength is Muslim disunity. As long as the status quo remains, Israel has free reigns to do as it pleases.

Muslims can't unite on basis of identity, there's too many ethnicities in Muslim world for that to happen. What's occurring in Muslim world is a lot deeper than than disunity, it's disobeying God and putting Islam aside, disregarding it completely. They can pretend to value Islam or admire the Prophet but it means nothing.

What will change situation in Palestine is not going to be unity of Muslims but rather select group of Muslims that make their purpose to obey their Lord and God will put them back in power when he wills so.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Muslims can't unite on basis of identity, there's too many ethnicities in Muslim world for that to happen. What's occurring in Muslim world is a lot deeper than than disunity, it's disobeying God and putting Islam aside, disregarding it completely. They can pretend to value Islam or admire the Prophet but it means nothing.

What will change situation in Palestine is not going to be unity of Muslims but rather select group of Muslims that make their purpose to obey their Lord and God will put them back in power when he wills so.

The Muslims if come out of sectarian hate then they have many beliefs to unite them however most of their leaders are either traitors or sectarian vultures.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The Muslims if come out of sectarian hate then they have many beliefs to unite them however most of their leaders are either traitors or sectarian vultures.

I don't believe sectarianism is a thing because I don't understand certain sects of Islam at all. Any sect which moves focus away from worshiping God is a misguided sect to me. And misguided sects won't ever change. Based on my own study of Islam and my contemplation of our purpose as humans, I came to conclusion that recognizing and worshiping God is what Islam is about. Even when I didn't study Islam and just contemplated about life, the universe, and everything else on our planet, all I thought about was God, I didn't even think of prophets let alone companions of the prophet. But for some sects, everything is about Persian-Islamic war and companions of prophet. The whole fixation of the sect is about discrediting early leaders of Muslims and claiming Ahl Albayt are Persian, Ali supported Persia, Persia will bring back truth, Mahdi is of Persian descent and so on.

I don't know how I am supposed to consider that that is what God/The Creator wanted us to ponder upon. Makes no logical sense. I believe in God and recognizing him, and I believe his righteous servant Mohammed helped us understand the right path by laying out the Sunnah. Historical disputes is not important to me. Simply who is better Muslim should rule Muslims at all times in an ideal scenario. That does not happen in many Muslim nations today, including the holy Persia some are fixated on. I bet there are better Persians than Khameni. But they will never be allowed to rule Iran.

So in my opinion sectarianism doesn't exist, those who take focus off God are misguided and fixated on worldly goals.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't believe sectarianism is a thing because I don't understand certain sects of Islam at all. Any sect which moves focus away from worshiping God is a misguided sect to me. And misguided sects won't ever change. Based on my own study of Islam and my contemplation of our purpose as humans, I came to conclusion that recognizing and worshiping God is what Islam is about. Even when I didn't study Islam and just contemplated about life, the universe, and everything else on our planet, all I thought about was God, I didn't even think of prophets let alone companions of the prophet. But for some sects, everything is about Persian-Islamic war and companions of prophet. The whole fixation of the sect is about discrediting early leaders of Muslims and claiming Ahl Albayt are Persian, Ali supported Persia, Persia will bring back truth, Mahdi is of Persian descent and so on.

I don't know how I am supposed to consider that that is what God/The Creator wanted us to ponder upon. Makes no logical sense. I believe in God and recognizing him, and I believe his righteous servant Mohammed helped us understand the right path by laying out the Sunnah. Historical disputes is not important to me. Simply who is better Muslim should rule Muslims at all times in an ideal scenario. That does not happen in many Muslim nations today, including the holy Persia some are fixated on. I bet there are better Persians than Khameni. But they will never be allowed to rule Iran.

So in my opinion sectarianism doesn't exist, those who take focus off God are misguided and fixated on worldly goals.

Sir, political frictions resulted in basic two sects one Shia and other Sunni. Then again due to political and other reasons these basic sects were further divided into sub sects. Meanwhile sectarian hate also includes the mind set and false pride i.e KSA Arabs consider them leaders of whole Muslim world meanwhile Persians feel they are superior race and their strictness on Shia sect/efforts to spread Shia ideology is based on pure hate towards KSA Wahabi/Arab ideology.

I still feel that sane people are there in both Shia and Sunni sects which love to unite in the name of Allah and his Prophet Peace Be Upon Him. It is mentioned that there shall be war/diseases/chaos in the world where Muslims first face heavy losses but in the end shall prevail with the help of their allies. Then judgement day shall come.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir, political frictions resulted in basic two sects one Shia and other Sunni. Then again due to political and other reasons these basic sects were further divided into sub sects. Meanwhile sectarian hate also includes the mind set and false pride i.e KSA Arabs consider them leaders of whole Muslim world meanwhile Persians feel they are superior race and their strictness on Shia sect/efforts to spread Shia ideology is based on pure hate towards KSA Wahabi/Arab ideology.

I still feel that sane people are there in both Shia and Sunni sects which love to unite in the name of Allah and his Prophet Peace Be Upon Him. It is mentioned that there shall be war/diseases/chaos in the world where Muslims first face heavy losses but in the end shall prevail with the help of their allies. Then judgement day shall come.

Further it is so sad that Muslim leaders are cooperating with Israel for their personal motives.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
If you can understand Urdu then here is the answer :

View attachment 13586View attachment 13587

Sir once I read an article that American Libraries deptt was spending huge amounts to collect sectarian hate based books from Pakistan in the name of research. There were other details which I can;t remember after so many years. The divide and rule policy prevails in the end.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

I understand what you're saying brother but we have to be realistic, there is difference between coexisting and unity. Sunni and Shia ideological beliefs and positions can't be united. However, those who believe they are on right path need to make educated guess and find out after death. However, because of lack of Imaan and uncertainty some people have about God's existence, they believe they should not sacrifice their desires and interests in this world since they have trouble believing in God first place, and thus they see their mission as spreading their beliefs and advancing their interests by force as necessary thing. Because, in their hearts they don't think God is real and Islam is manmade religion and they would have a lot to lose if they sacrifice their desires to God.

This is why Iranian regime and its allies are advancing their interests today in a forceful manner. That is also why Sunni extremist militants attack Shia Muslims in forceful manner. We cannot have Sunni or Shia Muslims trying to prove they are on right path. Those who truly believe they are on right path don't try to desperately spread their narrative to achieve political and social influence. That's not a personal relationship with God nor is that searching for the truth. That is people that are not certain about Islam or Allah, and figure they should twist Islam to be compatible with their culture so that they have nothing to sacrifice. In terms of politics but also personal desires for each individual. I hope you get what I'm saying here.

So Sunni and Shia need not state of unity and also need to avoid state of war. Each has their beliefs which they shouldn't push on each other and each can coexist.

People that have real Imaan in God , God will unite them together and give them Sultan over their respective societies when he deems it to be right time. Prophet Mohammed is example of man who had real Imaan and sincere curisoity of his Lord. He abandoned his cultural identity which is very hard thing to do. He limited his friendships(if he had any at all in his adulthood) to avoid being dragged into sinful lifestyle. He settled for life as simple merchant and his marriage seem to have been delayed if it wasn't for God sending him Khadijah to get married to her. He sacrificed his desires of this life, which is something hardly anyone does, and Muslims we have today are liars who sacrifice nothing, and he did this until 40, all on Imaan that God will recompensate him for his patience and sacrifice. God revealed himself to Mohammed at Jabal Al Noor after 40 years of patience. Men like Mohammed should rule Muslims and not horribly unqualified people like we have today.

People do not understand how God makes men pious. He keeps taking away from them to see if they can be guided to right path. He first makes them express declaration of faith as Muslims. Most Muslims are happy with this. He then make them sacrifice some things like that which is forbidden in our religion. A lot of Muslims can't even commit to this. And their journey ends here, they stay the same for life. Or they find loopholes around this by leading double life and deluding themselves into thinking it is normal. For those that can commit somewhat to this, he then test them to see can they give up their social relations and social status for sake of God. Once God begin guiding you to right path, he pushes you away from people that lead normal lifestyle , kind of which people see nothing wrong with , but God knows better. Why you guys think Allah made Mohammed faint when he attended 'normal' cultural celebrations as a child? It's equivalent to God making someone faint for going to attend a modern day concert. Why you guys think Allah broke off people from him and made him alone? Why you think he was alone in Jabal Al noor?

Because God wanted to see will he sacrifice his friendships and go into seclusion, which doesn't mean hide alone at an distant island. He still live in between his society but he had to seclude himself from it at the same time because otherwise he gonna have to adopt their norms and personality which is disliked by God. He made the sacrifice that vast majority of Muslims not willing to do and God led him to the right path.

So when we have people who look up to our modern day leaders and scholars, it's no wonder we have situation which we are in today. They choose leaders that will not be courageous, stop fitnah or do any good. Or lead people to their Lord. This because they are not exceptional Muslims and have weak Imaan. Loneliness is key factor here, God made all the Prophets lonely for a reason. Read about their stories. He wanted to test them to see if they will abandon ego and their social status and feeling of belonging to their respective societies. Because their societies consist of people following path of Shaytaan. Look at Yusuf, he told God spending my days in prison is better for me than what my people call me to. Don't just think he meant disbelief, he meant even simple matters that exhibit poor character. For must people such sacrifice is way too much, and thus they not gonna attain the Imaan and will remain with poor character. And such people who don't believe in sacrifice in way of God rule us and will not bring us closer to God, justice, unity , victory or anything.