Rumors of China Buying Russian Mistrals Could be US' Worst Nightmare | World Defense

Rumors of China Buying Russian Mistrals Could be US' Worst Nightmare

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
@Rakan.SA

That's BS,EU countries can't sell military stuff to China since 1989 because of Tiananmen events if i remember.
So,you can still get 'em! :)D

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
1018527073.png

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Why is everything USA's worst nightmare now days ? Ok so China has a helicopter carrier, what are they going to do with it ? I suppose they could use it for humanitarian aide missions maybe. In a combat role against a top notch enemy, without other support the thing is a sitting duck. I think US advisors spread these rumors hoping to get more funding.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I think orange sunset is right. There is a lot of hype going on. An awful lot of horrible, lock yourself in your bathroom kind of terrifying mumbo jumbo being fed to us through the media. It's unfortunate that we can't speak to these top ranking officials ourselves. Newspapers are only going to report on what sells. It isn't like the media has any kind of integrity to get in the way of them scaring us to death.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
So how does China buying helicopter carriers from Russia equates to US worst nightmare? Do these helicopter carriers have some form of super power that makes them a huge threat to the US?