Russian forces in Syria | Page 3 | World Defense

Russian forces in Syria

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Your friend is delusional if he thinks 400 areas were liberated. Russia managed to slow the movement of the FSA and give air converge to the Assad army. Only one field commander was killed by an air strike. Russia can't redeploy forces due to the economic reel.
that's what he read on the RT news coverage but yet again he does think they won't be redeployed he just told me what they said is all brother

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
that's what he read on the RT news coverage but yet again he does think they won't be redeployed he just told me what they said is all brother

Propaganda machine. :D They come up with good stuff sometime just to fair. ~$~

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Bro may I ask why does Saudi Arabia dislike Assad is because of their relationship with Iran?

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
While I'm not saying those figures aren't necessarily true, I'd be very surprised is they hadn't been bloated to make the Russian campaign more successful than what it was.

Russians aren't the only ones though that like to run the propaganda though don't forget, and I'm sure that some of the campaigns run by the UK and the US on paper looked a lot better than they actually were, due to careful manipulation of the figures.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It would be nice if all this ends very soon and ends well. It already has been too much and too long. War is never good although some people are mesmerized by it. I already wrote what I think about these missions. Whether it is Russia or America. The real reason for the intervention is never peace or settling two sides. I am not very much up to date about all this but I am sure the official statements and reason are only a screen.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Russian aviation crews in Syria are preparing to fly home from Hmeymim airbase
SU-25.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Russia's defence ministry discussed Russia's operations in Syria. Russia has helped the Syrian army recapture 586 Inhabited areas and 12,000 square kilometers. Russia also eliminated 2,000 enemy fighters including 17 field commanders.
RDM.jpg

Russian soldiers in Palmyra,Syria
RSP.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Russian MI-24s in Syria
MI-24.jpg
1.jpg

6 TU-22M3s took off from Russia and did major strikes against ISIS in Palmyra, Es-Suhne, and Arak. The Strikes took out a major ISIS Camp, 3 Ammo Depots, 3 Tanks, 4 IFVs, 8 Vehicles and a large unknown number of fighters
TU-22M3.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
a Russian soldier with a Syrian soldier in Latakia
RS.jpg

Russian soldiers with a Syrian soldier and Gaz Tigr somewhere in Syria
Gaz.jpg