Russian forces in Syria | Page 9 | World Defense

Russian forces in Syria

Salahan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Saudi Arabia and its allies weren't behind the attack. It was the houthis along with the former president forces who launch the attack. We have invited the UN investigation team along with US investigation team and we promise full access to our military operation data.

On the other hand, Russia has not right to bomb the opposition. They are internationally recognized. They opposition are not legitimate target, ISIS is.
So you are suggesting they bombed their own funeral?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
So you are suggesting they bombed their own funeral?

Yes they did and they have done it before to blame the coalition and defame its image before the international community.

Salahan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Yes they did and they have done it before to blame the coalition and defame its image before the international community.
Have you seen the footage of the airstrikes? You can clearly hear a jet flying over head. This was a double hit strike.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Have you seen the footage of the airstrikes? You can clearly hear a jet flying over head. This was a double hit strike.

I have seen it. Look at it again 00:17 to :20. The sound was added to the footage. This footage has been played with. The explosion took place before the alleged missile hits the ground.

Salahan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen it. Look at it again 00:17 to :20. The sound was added to the footage. This footage has been played with. The explosion took place before the alleged missile hits the ground.
The explosion happens before you hear it because the sound has to travel towards the camera before it is recorded. If the audio has been tampered with then show me the original footage.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
The explosion happens before you hear it because the sound has to travel towards the camera before it is recorded. If the audio has been tampered with then show me the original footage.

That is the only footage available as of now.

The houthis used air to air missiles to bomb the funeral and they have cleaned the place before the investigation team arrives. If the coalition was behind the attack many photos and coverage would have emerged. Give me sometime to dig for more evidence.

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
Russia's Task Force off the coast of Norway. The Task Force includes Admiral Kuznetsov, 2 Udaloy Destroyers, 1 Kirov Battlecruiser and 1 Delta IV Submarine. This force is heading to Syria.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
would the aircraft aboard the Kuznetsov conduct airstrikes in Syria or will it just counter NATO?

Zaslon

Reactions
677 7 0
Country
Russian Federation
here is some photos of our Kuznetsov Task Force in English Channel. I will say there are no MiG-29Ks to be affirmed but it looks the 15 jets are all SU-33s
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg