Russians find extra-terrestrial hitchhikers on space station | World Defense

Russians find extra-terrestrial hitchhikers on space station

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Cosmonauts claim they found bacteria on the outside of the International Space Station that "have come from outer space."
by Eric Mack

November 28, 2017

A Russian cosmonaut claims to have caught aliens. Cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov says he found bacteria clinging to the external surface of the International Space Staion that didn't come from the surface of Earth.

Shkaplerov told the Russian news agency TASS that cosmonauts collected the bacteria by swabbing the outside of the space station during space walks years ago.
"And now it turns out that somehow these swabs reveal bacteria that were absent during the launch of the ISS module," Shkapkerov told TASS. "That is, they have come from outer space and settled along the external surface. They are being studied so far and it seems that they pose no danger."

The cosmonaut is preparing for his third trip to the space station next month. The collection of life forms from the outside of the ISS during one of his previous trips was something of a mini controversy a few years back. Russian scientists reported that spacewalk sample harvests yielded evidence of apparent sea plankton clinging to the station. The claims caught NASA by surprise at the time, which said it had heard nothing from the Russians about any space plankton.

NASA has also yet to chime in about the apparent extra-terrestrial bacteria from outer space hanging out on the surface of the ISS that Shkapkerov claims to have knowledge of. I reached out to the on-earth offices of NASA's space station program for more information and will update this post when I hear back.

It seems unlikely that anyone could completely rule out that the bacteria have Earthly origins. We know that bacteria and other life forms like tardigrades can live in extreme conditions like those in space, so it's possible that undiscovered microbes living in Earth's upper atmosphere were picked by the space station over the years.
In fact, a recent study purports that high-speed flows of "space dust" could actually launch just such microbes on journeys from Earth to other worlds. Perhaps some bacteria decided to skip that long trip and just took up residence on the space station instead. After all, a visit to the ISS is known to be productive for other lower life forms, like this worm that grew an extra head after its visit.

https://www.cnet.com/news/alien-life-international-space-station-bacteria-nasa-space-walk/

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
See this is the disturbing part, I was stunned when I read this.

Its scary by the way .............

and at the same time if that bacteria has been found now that can survive in vacuum, it shows how much more we have yet to know about the CREATOR and HIS brilliant creations.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Its scary by the way .............

and at the same time if that bacteria has been found now that can survive in vacuum, it shows how much more we have yet to know about the CREATOR and HIS brilliant creations.
Sorry for going off topic, but I tell people you should learn Arabic, so you won't be held hostage by Mullahs on ego trips.

The Quran uses the word "Rub ul Alameen" = Lord of the Worlds

If you look at the size of the universe, and see how miniscule Earth is, you seriously wonder how is it possible that there is no one else?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry for going off topic, but I tell people you should learn Arabic, so you won't be held hostage by Mullahs on ego trips.

If you look at the size of the universe, and see how miniscule Earth is, you seriously wonder how is it possible that there is no one else?

Exactly ........ Quran has hinted numerous times that why don't you research about the creation and all these signs of the CREATOR. But unfortunately we who should have been leading the world with our discoveries are waiting for the last day to come close so we can some how without moving a finger rule the world again. And few writers who did write and try correcting the course and direction of our thinking and beliefs got labeled ..........

We may or may not be alone ......... and nothing in our religion is stopping us from discovering that.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan

Off topic of me to comment here but ..This post of yours remind me of the verse "“It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof” ..I research a bit but different scholars have different views on this..Could it be possible that there are similar other 6 planets like Earth ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Off topic of me to comment here but ..This post of yours remind me of the verse "“It is Allah Who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof” ..I research a bit but different scholars have different views on this..Could it be possible that there are similar other 6 planets like Earth ?

By scholars you mean the traditional Ulema?

If you don't get offended easily, you should try reading work of scientists and researchers to know more about this.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
By scholars you mean the traditional Ulema?

If you don't get offended easily, you should try reading work of scientists and researchers to know more about this.
Yes traditional Ulema , you can say...Is there any scientific research on this line ?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes traditional Ulema , you can say...Is there any scientific research on this line ?

Buddy nothing can be a conclusive research in an ever expanding universe. But still I think most of our traditional ulema (not all) wouldn't even know there is this institute called NASA. However, many Muslim scholars themselves have tried writing on evolution, life here after and other scientific knowledge contained in Quran. ALLAH has guided us on numerous occasions in Quran like when Quran says "If it isn't you people then we will replace you with other more faithful people" ........ some say there are nearly 700 scientific verses in Quran. My personal belief is when we learn science we are catching up with Quran.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

I don't think so.

There was a contractor with us, he would excuse himself at 12am every evening. He would go and mediate, it would be his hour of power.

He was a Catholic, and "the holy spirit" would visit him at that time. Now without disrespecting him, you and I already know what that spirit was.

But across the board, spirits, jinn, ghost, etc are universally the terms used, and humans have very little knowledge about this one on earth. So to assume that in this huge universe only 2 beings exist, is being very myopic.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
btw guys change your Avatar, put some pics, it works like a logo. If you don't mind.

Thanks!

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Cosmonauts claim they found bacteria on the outside of the International Space Station that "have come from outer space."
by Eric Mack

November 28, 2017

A Russian cosmonaut claims to have caught aliens. Cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov says he found bacteria clinging to the external surface of the International Space Staion that didn't come from the surface of Earth.

Shkaplerov told the Russian news agency TASS that cosmonauts collected the bacteria by swabbing the outside of the space station during space walks years ago.
"And now it turns out that somehow these swabs reveal bacteria that were absent during the launch of the ISS module," Shkapkerov told TASS. "That is, they have come from outer space and settled along the external surface. They are being studied so far and it seems that they pose no danger."

The cosmonaut is preparing for his third trip to the space station next month. The collection of life forms from the outside of the ISS during one of his previous trips was something of a mini controversy a few years back. Russian scientists reported that spacewalk sample harvests yielded evidence of apparent sea plankton clinging to the station. The claims caught NASA by surprise at the time, which said it had heard nothing from the Russians about any space plankton.

NASA has also yet to chime in about the apparent extra-terrestrial bacteria from outer space hanging out on the surface of the ISS that Shkapkerov claims to have knowledge of. I reached out to the on-earth offices of NASA's space station program for more information and will update this post when I hear back.

It seems unlikely that anyone could completely rule out that the bacteria have Earthly origins. We know that bacteria and other life forms like tardigrades can live in extreme conditions like those in space, so it's possible that undiscovered microbes living in Earth's upper atmosphere were picked by the space station over the years.
In fact, a recent study purports that high-speed flows of "space dust" could actually launch just such microbes on journeys from Earth to other worlds. Perhaps some bacteria decided to skip that long trip and just took up residence on the space station instead. After all, a visit to the ISS is known to be productive for other lower life forms, like this worm that grew an extra head after its visit.

https://www.cnet.com/news/alien-life-international-space-station-bacteria-nasa-space-walk/
Interesting.
This shows there are billions of things still unknown to humans.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think so.

There was a contractor with us, he would excuse himself at 12am every evening. He would go and mediate, it would be his hour of power.

He was a Catholic, and "the holy spirit" would visit him at that time. Now without disrespecting him, you and I already know what that spirit was.

But across the board, spirits, jinn, ghost, etc are universally the terms used, and humans have very little knowledge about this one on earth. So to assume that in this huge universe only 2 beings exist, is being very myopic.
Yes, we know very little about Jinn , ghost and other creatures like Hamzad ( confused whether its an angel or Jinn)though living parallel to us in the very same earth...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes, we know very little about Jinn , ghost and other creatures like Hamzad ( confused whether its an angel or Jinn)though living parallel to us in the very same earth...

Hamzad's are basically Jinn. The word used for them in the Quran is "Qareen".

Angels do not communicate with humans.