Salam I am Back !!! | World Defense

Salam I am Back !!!

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
I wasn't using this forum for really long time but now I am back and hopefully I would be consistent. So How is everybody and what are the latest issues you are discussing these days.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I wasn't using this forum for really long time but now I am back and hopefully I would be consistent. So How is everybody and what are the latest issues you are discussing these days.
Welcome Hazrat! Good to finally see you here!

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Hazrat aap ky sab niazmand hi idhar aa rahy hain but where is TPS43 ?You both were and i m sure still is thick as thieves rem where u both played as tag team regarding f 16 and TPS 77 MRR :D Him and Dazzler 2 of very nicest person i met on PDF along with Airomex but if i got chance,will kidnap Ghazi52 for world-defense missed his pics and poetry threads
Welcome Hazrat! Good to finally see you here!

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hazrat what's happening?

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh

Walaikum assallam. Missed you bro. Pak needs people who are passionate about defense running the defense industry. I'm sure if you were in charge of POF, Pak would be fielding a nice, Pakistani origin, self manufactured assault rifle by now.