THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Google translation

Ukraine handed over to Saudi Arabia technical documentation on R&D "Grom-2"

635511_900.png

The research institute King Abdulaziz City For Science And Technology (Po Box 6086, Riyadh 11442, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia) in the summer of 2017 received from the State Enterprise "Design Bureau" Yuzhnoye "named after MK Yangel" (49008, Dnepropetrovsk , Krivorozhskaya str., 3, Ukraine) technical documentation on the OCD "Grom-2" - joint Ukrainian-Saudi development of an operational-tactical missile.

In particular, the estimated about $ 4 million was awarded. "Technical documentation - Draft project" Selection of optimal design and technical solutions and UAV materials "in English, on DVD-ROM (account No. 103-517) for laser reading systems and Technical Documentation - "Report on the results of experimental testing" in English, on DVD-ROM (accounting No. 103-518) for laser reading systems.

The brand and manufacturer are not specified.

https://diana-mihailova.livejournal.com/1328963.html

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
So Saudi Arabia took advantage of Ukraine financial crisis, quite interesting.

708386.jpg

Most important message, I get from this deal is that Saudi Arabia has set some ambitious dead lines in defense production sector.
Considering their success in commercial industry and infrastructure projects, I trust they know exactly, what should be the road map to be there in time.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Most important message, I get from this deal is that Saudi Arabia has set some ambitious dead lines in defense production sector.
Considering their success in commercial industry and infrastructure projects, I trust they know exactly, what should be the road map to be there in time.

New facilities already built to accommodate the tots. The GROM-2 are likely to be mounted on TATRA truck Saudi Arabia manufactures locally.

aaf925c573cc-700x491.jpg

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Delivery in progress.