Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain cut diplomatic ties with Qatar | World Defense

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain cut diplomatic ties with Qatar

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Saudi Arabia broke diplomatic relations and all land sea and air contacts with fellow Gulf Arab state Qatar on Monday, saying the move was necessary to protect the kingdom from what it described as terrorism and extremism.

The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt also cut ties with Qatar on Monday.

Saudi Arabia's official state news agency, citing an official source, said the kingdom had decided to sever diplomatic and consular relations with Qatar "proceeding from the exercise of its sovereign right guaranteed by international law and the protection of national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism".

Saudi Arabia cut all land air and sea contacts with Qatar "and urges all brotherly countries and companies to do the same."

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
To all non Arabs/Non GCC

Please keep your nose out of this and your mouth shut.

Caesar of Rome sent a letter to Muawiya in hopes of sowing more dispute and hatred among the Muslims. The letter read as follows:

"From Caesar of Rome to Muawiya,

We've come to know of what has occurred between you and Ali, and we see that you are more fitting for the Caliphate and so if you wish I will send you an army which will retrieve for you the head of Ali."

and so Muawiya replied to him saying,

"From Muawiya to Hercules,

Two brothers disputing so what right do you have to intervene? If you don't keep quiet I will send you an army its forerunners near you while its rearmost near me, to retrieve your head which I would then give to Ali."

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sad to see the situation escalated to this point however Qatar must be put to place. Qatar should stop supporting MB. Any islamic political parties should be isolated and surrounded. Enough is enough. Islam can not be used to score political goals period. All these so call islamic parties are using islam to win the heart of the public in order to score some political achievement. MB, Hamas, Hizbo, Iraq shia militias, ISIS, Houthis, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusrah and so on must all be confronted.

Mootaz24

Reactions
87 2 0
Country
Tunisia
i'm very disappointed with the GCC we should stand together not fight each other ; to be honest i stand with Qatar in supporting Hamas as hamas is the only defense Gaza have against Israel

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i'm very disappointed with the GCC we should stand together not fight each other ; to be honest i stand with Qatar in supporting Hamas as hamas is the only defense Gaza have against Israel

Hey brother this is not about Hamas rather the MB that wants to stir chaos in the region. Qatar should stands with its neighbours in this fight instead of singling it self out of the flock. On the other hand, Hamas should unit with all the palestinian parties. This devision has to come to an end. Hamas should merge in the current Palestinian government and be the armed wing instead of establish self-government. US/EU countries will at certain point designed Hamas as terror organization so in this case Hamas has to play politics not flexing muscles.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA

Hamas should stay away from Iran. Look at Lebanon and Hizbollah, Yemen and Houthis.

Mootaz24

Reactions
87 2 0
Country
Tunisia
Hamas should stay away from Iran. Look at Lebanon and Hizbollah, Yemen and Houthis.
to be honest they are not to be blamed as hamas didn't see support from us arab in terms of arming them so Iran filled the gab we created so we should remove the gap ourselves to stop iran intervention in the region

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
To all non Arabs/Non GCC

Please keep your nose out of this and your mouth shut.
Do you mean Users ???

or Just Politians ???

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
IRAN had lost Several Soldiers on Peacekipping Missions by Those Mo****F***ing Lebonanese, Palestinians and Israilians ...

Hamas, HizboShaitan, Shayetet ...

For Me and a great part of Iranians, All of them are Terrorists ...

Death to Them, to the last man ...

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
IRAN had lost Several Soldiers on Peacekipping Missions by Those Mo****F***ing Lebonanese, Palestinians and Israilians ...

Hamas, HizboShaitan, Shayetet ...

For Me and a great part of Iranians, All of them are Terrorists ...

Death to Them, to the last man ...

I really feel sad for those who lost there lives for the sake of other countries. Soldiers should protect their own borders and not others.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Donald Trump to meet Gulf leaders in March and April
A US official said that Mr Trump will discuss the setting up of a GCC summit in the summer

The National
February 24, 2018

US president Donald Trump will in the next couple of months meet with senior officials from the Gulf including Saudi Arabia amid efforts by Washington to resolve a dispute in the region, according to a US official source.

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, is already reported to be planning to visit the United States next month, in his first trip to America since he became Crown Prince last year

However, Reuters quoted a US official as saying that other Gulf leaders including Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed and Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad are also set for bilateral visits with Mr Trump in March and April. These trips are as yet unconfirmed by Gulf officials.

The official said that the leaders will discuss setting up a Gulf Co-operation Council summit to be held later this year, the Middle East peace process and Iran.

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt cut all ties with Qatar in June 2016 over its support of terrorists and interference in the affairs of other countries. Doha denies this.
"We would hope the dispute is resolved before the summit to allow maximum focus on other strategic concerns like Iran," Reuters quoted another US official as saying. Washington is hoping to lay the groundwork for a summit in the summer.

Qatar is host to US and international forces at Al Udeid Air Base, which is home to the Combined Air Operations Centre. The centre co-ordinates an array of data and intelligence from satellites, drones, radar and US planes flying over hot spots in the Middle East and bombing ISIL positions.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/gc...-1.707490?mc_cid=ea99ee78e2&mc_eid=fb1f092842