Saudi cadets set out for training in India | World Defense

Saudi cadets set out for training in India

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
http://saudigazette.com.sa/article/524026/SAUDI-ARABIA/Saudi-cadets-set-out-for-training-in-India

Indian Ambassador Ahmad Javed in Riyadh with the first group of Saudi cadets before their departure to India for training at the National Defense Academy in Pune. This is the first time the Kingdom is sending cadets for pre-commissioned training in India. The program commencing in the last week of December will be for three years. Ambassador Javed wished the cadets good luck and success in their future endeavors. — SG

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Although it is good to enhance the capability of our young men serving in the army but this is going to seen as unwelcomed step by Pakistan. Saudi Arabia has always been sending royal guards and navy trainees to Pakistan and Im not quite sure about this step taken! I have not even heard of it just now.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Although it is good to enhance the capability of our young men serving in the army but this is going to seen as unwelcomed step by Pakistan. Saudi Arabia has always been sending royal guards and navy trainees to Pakistan and Im not quite sure about this step taken! I have not even heard of it just now.
Hope in training the enemy will not be shown as "Pakistani soldiers" ..Lol we will have another internet masala available then

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think our trainers are insensitive fools.
Actually i had this in mind
1514201076348.png

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The woman in the far right are a bit over weight to serve in the Army. Doesn't Afghanistan take such thing into consideration before recruiting?
|0|