Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You guys are already bankrupt ? :D

-----------------> []
-

I've some doubts that you've read some Iranian news. lol:D

It's not a financial problem, but like what @Scorpion said, this is a preventive step to make sure that these weapons don't go to the wrong hands [Hezbollah ].

Don't worry bro, the deal will go ahead... we may see it with Saudi army, it's not bad idea. ~^~

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
@Gasoline I agree that reading the Iranian press makes you believe Saudi Arabia is currently near bankruptcy and is going to become a failed state. But it's interesting that they don't talk much about the repercussions that low oil prices have toward Iran.
-
I agree that the Lebanese government,army etc. are infested by the Hezbollah and Iranians. I was afraid that most of these weapons would fall in their hands.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
@Scorpion @Gasoline @WebMaster @Bubblegum Crisis

KSA ensures France that the deal will not be broken. (According to Al Hayat)

Armée libanaise : l'Arabie saoudite assure à la France que le contrat d'armement ne sera pas rompu (Al-Hayat) - L'Orient-Le Jour

What does that mean ? Will the aid be resumed ? Will the weapons be delivered to the Saudi Army ?

The contract with France has already been signed and won't be terminated for whatever reason. It just that the weapons won't be delivered to Lebanon. It could be handed to the RSA or to some other country like Sudan or Yemen for example.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion @Gasoline @WebMaster @Bubblegum Crisis

KSA ensures France that the deal will not be broken. (According to Al Hayat)

Armée libanaise : l'Arabie saoudite assure à la France que le contrat d'armement ne sera pas rompu (Al-Hayat) - L'Orient-Le Jour

What does that mean ? Will the aid be resumed ? Will the weapons be delivered to the Saudi Army ?

Of course man the deal won't be broken as it has already been agreed upon. Most likely the weapons will be kept in Saudi until things get sort out or else will be given to the Saudi Army or Yemen. Fucking Hizbooo destroyed Lebanon and turned it to a shithole.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Scorpion @Gasoline @WebMaster

Finally,according to "Al Chark Al Awsat",the weapons will be delivered to the Saudi armed forces.
Good news.

Great !

Crown Prince has just left France and both sides seems to be happy, now I can understand what's happening :

000-5233471441457107197283.jpg

Also, he met your defense minster :

000-4345746591457033210432.jpg

I don't know who has taken this stupid decision ? Maybe King Abdullah ? lol |0|

Anyway, I'm against buying weapons for others. We should have learned from our mistakes and never trust two-faced countries. These weapons were supposed to be in our arsenal not in Lebanon where Iran's puppets everywhere. º∆˙˚˚