Secret Service Employee Arrested in Teen Sexting Bust

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Secret Service Employee Arrested in Teen Sexting Bust - The Daily Beast

An employee working in the White House allegedly sought to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who was actually an undercover cop.
A Secret Service employee has been arrested for allegedly sending lewd photos to a police officer posing as a teenage girl and propositioning her for sex.

Lee Robert Moore, 37, turned himself in to police on Monday, the same day a criminal complaint was filed against him for allegedly corresponding with a Delaware State Police officer posing as a 14-year-old girl.

Moore is currently being held in state custody in Delaware, Kim Reeves, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware, told The Daily Beast. She said a court date is expected next week but hasn’t been set.

Moore worked in the White House and, as first reported by CNN, allegedly sent lewd photographs of himself, requesting sexual contact, and meetups with the agent posing as a minor.

“What would make you more nervous: Riding on a motorcycle with me or having sex with me?” one of the texts allegedly read. “I would take immense pleasure in pulling those shorts off your hips and down your cute little legs,” read another.

Police say Moore also instructed the “underage girl” on how to masturbate.

“I’m imagining you on your knees in front of me with your hand wrapped around it, staring at it, and looking up at me, and then putting it in your mouth,” he wrote before asking for a photograph of herself nude from the waist down.

Moore admitted, according to police, that some of the communications happened while he was on-duty at the executive mansion. In one chat session, Moore said “work sucks today” and informed the undercover officer that he was “sitting at box office style booth checking ID’s for entrance into a building.”

Christians and Jews are losing it. This is literally what the country has become, little kids 'sexting' each other and indulging in shameless acts just because popular media/musicians/hollywood instructs them to. And literally the so called 'Christian' majority doesn't give a crap. Morals are dead in this country. At least try seeking healthy dedicated relationship rather than this shameless stuff.

The only people who can restore a moral world are self determined Sunni Muslims.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Pedophilia is increasing dramatically in the US. No one seems to care though. By time it will become a norm.

“What would make you more nervous: Riding on a motorcycle with me or having sex with me?” one of the texts allegedly read. “I would take immense pleasure in pulling those shorts off your hips and down your cute little legs,” read another.

“I’m imagining you on your knees in front of me with your hand wrapped around it, staring at it, and looking up at me, and then putting it in your mouth,

Fucking pervert.ROFL ^

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Pedophilia is increasing dramatically in the US. No one seems to care though. By time it will become a norm.

Fucking pervert.ROFL ^

“What would make you more nervous: Riding on a motorcycle with me or having sex with me?”

What the hell kind of pick up line is this? ºª

I don't wanna know. D:-D

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
“What would make you more nervous: Riding on a motorcycle with me or having sex with me?”

What the hell kind of pick up line is this? ºª

I don't wanna know. D:-D

LoL. She is taught that. How come a 14 year old kid is an undercover police agent.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
LoL. She is taught that. How come a 14 year old kid is an undercover police agent.

It's a older cop posing as 14 year old probably on some social media app. They probably monitored his internet history and found it disturbing then wanted a reason to get him kicked out.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Where ever you go in this world you find sick people.

I'm wondering which kind of wine this man is drinking ? |0|

Police say Moore also instructed the “underage girl” on how to masturbate.

:xD:åæ“

upload_2015-11-13_20-58-9.png