Status
Not open for further replies.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, this is very sad and France has had their fair share of attacks lately. However my complaint is with your mouth! For a so-called "SENIOR MEMBER" of this forum, you must have higher standards and decorum. I can't believe you have not been censored yet for your responses!
It is indeed very disturbing to see that you seem more incensed by the so-called violation of forum decorum (by your standards) and not by the slain french teacher's attempt to malign Islam and it's prophet inside a school class room. It is disturbing that you found it necessary to comment on an infringement which is arguable at best ... but commented nothing on the topic at hand?

Who ridicules somebody else's religion inside a school classroom? What curriculum was the teacher following? Who approves of such a curriculum? Why does a teacher need to stoop to this level of maliciousness?

Claims of freedom of speech is just not enough to justify the topic being discussed inside a class room outside of syllabus.

When parent's of the Muslim students of the school approached the school administration, about this matter, they were turned away without any resolution to the teacher's actions. Same response came from the police as well.

What fate the teacher suffered later, was unfortunate but should not be totally surprising.

The French have been forefront of Islamophobia over last couple of decades.
What you reap is what you sow.
If you behave like fanatics, then sooner or later you will be target of some maniac who thinks different.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
sorry, I am not up to Canadian Feminist standards, I refuse to act like or dress like a women..
Sorry, to burst your bubble mtime7, but I am not now, or ever will be a woman! But even women have better sense that to swear on a military think tank forum™¡£

Last edited:

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
It is indeed very disturbing to see that you seem more incensed by the so-called violation of forum decorum (by your standards) and not by the slain french teacher's attempt to malign Islam and it's prophet inside a school class room. It is disturbing that you found it necessary to comment on an infringement which is arguable at best ... but commented nothing on the topic at hand?

Who ridicules somebody else's religion inside a school classroom? What curriculum was the teacher following? Who approves of such a curriculum? Why does a teacher need to stoop to this level of maliciousness?

Claims of freedom of speech is just not enough to justify the topic being discussed inside a class room outside of syllabus.

When parent's of the Muslim students of the school approached the school administration, about this matter, they were turned away without any resolution to the teacher's actions. Same response came from the police as well.

What fate the teacher suffered later, was unfortunate but should not be totally surprising.

The French have been forefront of Islamophobia over last couple of decades.
What you reap is what you sow.
If you behave like fanatics, then sooner or later you will be target of some maniac who thinks different.
Hi Aliusuf! Great to hear from you on this thread! I do not comment or degrade anyone's religious beliefs, and never will. This is not a religious forum as some may think, but a World Defence Forum for the "free" exchange of military thoughts. That's what I was told anyway, and is why I like this Forum and it's members. For a "Think Tank Analyst" I suggest you do more analyzing of military subjects and leave religion out of it. If you wish to malign and degrade another nation, or any person, that is fine, but try do it on another forum, and not on this one.🤨

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi Aliusuf! Great to hear from you on this thread! I do not comment or degrade anyone's religious beliefs, and never will. This is not a religious forum as some may think, but a World Defence Forum for the "free" exchange of military thoughts. That's what I was told anyway, and is why I like this Forum and it's members. For a "Think Tank Analyst" I suggest you do more analyzing of military subjects and leave religion out of it. If you wish to malign and degrade another nation, or any person, that is fine, but try do it on another forum, and not on this one.🤨
Read again ... this is the Off-Topic section ... this section is for discussion on other issues than defense. Don't like it ... then don't participate. Stop dictating others.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Read again ... this is the Off-Topic section ... this section is for discussion on other issues than defense. Don't like it ... then don't participate. Stop dictating others.
Off-Topic discussions do not include "other" issues like arrogantly de-grading others who are not able to defend themselves ."Free-speech" does not always mean "free" or, that you can say whatever you want with no consequences. There are rules to the World Defence Fourm, and I believe you may have just crossed the line here. Just think before you "type". A "Dictator" is someone defined as "a person with extreme authority in any sphere". Believe me, that is not me (so my wife says). Thank goodness we are all free on this forum to to calmly discuss "Off-Topic" subjects (within reason). Cheers!:D

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
There are rules to the World Defence Fourm, and I believe you may have just crossed the line here. Just think before you "type"
What are those rules?
And where have I crossed the line?
My posts were based on the underlying issues of the main topic ... which is religion based.

You seem to be posting aimlessly to pass time and derail the thread it seems.

Fortunately, you are not the arbiter of rules and guidelines in this forum.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
What are those rules?
And where have I crossed the line?
My posts were based on the underlying issues of the main topic ... which is religion based.

You seem to be posting aimlessly to pass time and derail the thread it seems.

Fortunately, you are not the arbiter of rules and guidelines in this forum.
I carefully read the Terms & Rules of the Forum before I joined the Forum and proceeded to post anything way back in July. Here is just one of the terms & rules for the World Defence Forum:

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct." Let us just agree to disagree and move on. Cheers!
:)
Here is another post by, I believe one of your own:
Are you tired of getting dragged into arguments and never knowing how to get out?
Use a simple technique called "being the bigger person."
When you become the "bigger" person, the arguments stop.

1. Address the person on how the argument is going to affect both of you later on. Make sure to include key points such as stress, anger, and irritability.
2. To avoid retaliating in anger, breathe in deeply and count to a certain number in your head, whether it's from three to one hundred.
3. The only reason why people argue is that they don't want to feel defeated by their "opponent." If you realize that the opponent's feeling of victory or success in each argument will fade as you continue to act like you don't care, you'll be less hesitant to stop the argument.
4. If all else fails, ignore the person and walk away.;)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's unfortunate that instead of simply defending the Prophet (pbuh), the UAE has taken this moment to support Macron in his islamaphobic stance against French Muslims. Sharing such videos is only going to bring shame and hatred towards gulf arab kingdoms from the Muslim world. It's not surprising that the comments section of that video is mostly full of indians and europeans supporting him.

Also, not everything is related to the muslim brotherhood.

Yes gulf states are bad. Only Erdogan is the champion here.

Dude, all Muslim world have rejected the anti-Muslim remarks came out of France. That's all you can do. It is now up to France to play this down or at some point the french will find themselves hated by everyone including their 10 million Muslim citizens.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes gulf states are bad. Only Erdogan is the champion here.

Dude, all Muslim world have rejected the anti-Muslim remarks came out of France. That's all you can do. It is now up to France to play this down or at some point the french will find themselves hated by everyone including their 10 million Muslim citizens
You are right ,everyone has condemned the Islamophobia and much before Erdogan was born. Including as well, the remarks of Macorn, but we need to consider Macron's position and general ignorance against Islam.

We must acknowledge, that we have people who are misguided and call themselves as Muslims. Such are portraying the image of Islam, which is actually un-Islamic.
Therefore, we need to be considerate and show compassion in reacting to those, who have wrong impression of Islam and are in clash with self appointed representatives of Islam.

Creating a situation of agitation, brawl, turmoil and worst leading to killing, for blasphemous cartoons is more blasphemous than cartoons, which i have never seen, so for me it's just a news. Therefore, I'm incapable to hate French /Germans /Americans etc., infect French sounds most sweet of them all, but their are cheaters, thieves, in all societies.

As i said in my first post, there is more to French agitation, i.e. social issues, daily suffering.. so local French Muslims and specially children of Muslim families, who grew under racism, took the opportunity to join the band wagon of opportunists and crazies', but we out side French society, should behave sanely.
Even the move to boycott French products amounts to taking it next level.

So what i expect from Muslim leaders of the world is to create a hotline for reporting racism. Guide western Muslims in how to react in situations of injustice and support them by taking genuine case to local and international media in objective manner.
Similarly, try to explain west on what actually is the meaning of love of messengers of Allah.

Erdogan himself has hanged many of it's armed forces, he has closed down Turkish schools in Pakistan and put it's staff and families in jail, he need to question more to himself, what sort of Islam does he represent.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Berke2 Quit posting unsubstantiated nonsense. Back your claims up from official sources. Quit believing in your shitty iran loving media and regurgitating that nonsense here.

Thanks!

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
@Berke2 Quit posting unsubstantiated nonsense. Back your claims up from official sources. Quit believing in your shitty iran loving media and regurgitating that nonsense here.

Thanks!
Yeh, I'm known for loving Iran on here. Ignore me guys. UAE definitely hasn't been on a warpath against Islam and Muslims. It's all lies funding by Erdogan, Iran and the lizardmen.

~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.