Silent Observer

Assault Team

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
14 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Assalamu-alaikum All.

Okay, what to tell you folks about me, without giving away too much. I have been a silent observer of another popular defence forum and the acute levels of rudeness and perpetual shady behaviour has led me to this juncture. I must acquiesce, the ethos here is completely different, the attitude, conversations and laid-back leadership style of Khafee has certainly gone down well with me.

Furthermore, I'm of Pakistani-Punjabi origin from the UK but have a deep respect for my motherland and in particular the beloved Armed Forces. In terms of my style I am a straight-shooter and do not mince my words and during the duration of my stay here I intend on learning new things from fruitful and informed discussion; contributing where possible.

Thanks,
AT

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Assalamu-alaikum All.

Okay, what to tell you folks about me, without giving away too much. I have been a silent observer of another popular defence forum and the acute levels of rudeness and perpetual shady behaviour has led me to this juncture. I must acquiesce, the ethos here is completely different, the attitude, conversations and laid-back leadership style of Khafee has certainly gone down well with me.

Furthermore, I'm of Pakistani-Punjabi origin from the UK but have a deep respect for my motherland and in particular the beloved Armed Forces. In terms of my style I am a straight-shooter and do not mince my words and during the duration of my stay here I intend on learning new things from fruitful and informed discussion; contributing where possible.

Thanks,
AT
Welcome !!
Are you a member as well of other forum ?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Assalamu-alaikum All.

Thanks,
AT
Walikum As Salam wa Rahma! Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay!

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Assalamu-alaikum All.

Thanks,
AT
Walaikum assallam and welcome to the forum dear brother. Hope to see your contributions in the future.