• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leerson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Is there any need in recovery center for females? For those who suffer war syndrome. For those who have missing limbs, schizophrenia, another major deviations.
How important that could be? What's their financial conditions? Could there be any foundation for this?
Is this important or needed at all?

Leerson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
I know what to do, help me. If I wouldn't do that, nobody would.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Is there any need in recovery center for females? For those who suffer war syndrome. For those who have missing limbs, schizophrenia, another major deviations.
How important that could be? What's their financial conditions? Could there be any foundation for this?
Is this important or needed at all?

Absolutely. Rehabilitation centers should be all over the place for those who sacrificed an arm and a leg, or those with mental disorder. Those rehab centers should be government funded and should get all the attention needed. I don't think gender should be a factor here.

Leerson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Gender could be. Girl (well, a woman) could be someone's mother.
The question is, next, crowdfunding. That could be perfect to find someone who's into that business. I know good guys to work on the ground with.
Government could never help.

Leerson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Need a European fella for a crowdfunding. Or American buddy with a lots of free time.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Need a European fella for a crowdfunding. Or American buddy with a lots of free time.

Crowdfunding for what exactly? Are you trying to setup a recovery center for females? As far as I know people with physical impairment due to war are the responsibility of the government to look after. We as average people can not do anything ourselves. Why? it needs a lot of hardwork and require huge sum of money. You need a big of a campaign to seek for funds. I don't really get what you are trying to do?

Leerson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
All right. Woman is just a type of soldier.
We have a house and we have special programms and, which is important, we have a time. I think I know these guys.
Crowdfunding for a list of special needs: special blankets, beds, syringes, diapers. There's no need to continue or explain that not everyone has it in his basement. Right?
Guys would have to work on their house too. Under "house" word I mean "building". Legal, if you'd ask.
Don't tell me about government. Government isn't Army.

Leerson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
3 to 5% if you're in. Come on, guys. Think better.