Sounds like Jordan has made some progress with shooting at ISIS. | Page 2 | World Defense

Sounds like Jordan has made some progress with shooting at ISIS.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
Is it me or did Isis just come out of absolutely nowhere. They seem to be an organization that’s incredibly deadly and is very bent on being public they use publicity to promote their message at every turn.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
I am glad to see that Jordan has stepped up and started to bomb ISIS. However, I have to ask, ISIS keeps claiming they have sleeper cells all over the world. What will happen when those cells are activated because of the strikes. If I recall correctly the attacks in Paris had ties to ISIS, but I am not sure if that was ever proven or not.

What I actually find funny is that there are a lot of them here in the US..... they either got some really big kahoonas or they really believe they got a chance in Hades to cause us any damage over here. I am not saying that they can't hurt us.... but you know what they say about a wounded animal.

Regardless of the sleeper cells they have, ISIS does not stay a chance against the world. Just about the entire world is against them because they were dumb enough to leave their own little corner of it. I say they need to go back to their little piece of dried Earth and leave the rest of the world alone. They can do what they want in their own house. Leave Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, etc... alone. If they did that, then no one would bother with them. They keep attacking claiming to be Muslims and killing innocent lives and so they brought their own misery on themselves.

Is it me or did Isis just come out of absolutely nowhere. They seem to be an organization that’s incredibly deadly and is very bent on being public they use publicity to promote their message at every turn.

They've been around for a long time, they were just isolated over there and there was really no media coverage on them. As the other terrorist groups started to fall, their members began to group together. ISIS is the name they gave themselves. Same system, different name that is all.