fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Here I show my country too, I hope you like it guys ^__^

img-valencia-bg.jpg

this one is from my city, Valencia, and those building are the most awesome, they are called "ciudad de las artes y las ciencias" which means "city of the arts and science.

sagrada-familia-331.jpg

this is from Barcelona, and the monument is called "la sagrada familia" (the sacred family on english).

Plaza_Mayor_de_Madrid_02.jpg

and here a picture of the capital, Madrid.

Hope you like it! Soon I'll post more pictures ^__^

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
These are some beautiful pictures! These images make Spain look like a hybrid of ultra-modern and historical. Although I suppose that would be the case for most European countries. :)

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
These are some beautiful pictures! These images make Spain look like a hybrid of ultra-modern and historical. Although I suppose that would be the case for most European countries. :)
I'm glad you like them globulon ^^
Yep, in europe there are a lot of historical buildings, modern ones too, but mostly old architecture.
I can see that you are from Canada, that should be pretty cool too, with huge valleys and mountains.
Here one pic more, this one is from La Alhambra, in Granada (and I think they are going to show it in the next season of Game of Thrones xD)
alhambra.jpg

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I have visited Spain on several occasions and have always loved the mix of old, new and slightly barmy architecture. I especially like the photo of La Sagrada Familia as I have always found it so difficult to get a decent shot of it. I have never visited Valencia before though, that is next on my list!

whitelae

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Those are great pictures! I've always wanted to visit Barcelona and see Gaudi's architecture in person. I think it would feel like walking through a Tim Burton movie.

CpXi7z1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Wow. Beautiful photos. I especially love the architecture of "la sagrada familia." I know nothing about any of those places, but I'm intrigued by architecture.

goncalogdct

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Portugal
Loving these threads. Keep the photos coming :)
I live next door to Spain and sometimes I enjoy to randomly go there and visit stuff. There is so much to see, and I really like the people.
Other of the things I enjoy is to notice and think on the little differences that make Portugal and Spain so close, and yet so different.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Spain is lovely, I've never had to opportunity to visit but would love to in the future. The country is so full of history. Maybe one year I'll do an Iberian summer and visit Portugal and Spain.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
Here I show my country too, I hope you like it guys ^__^

img-valencia-bg.jpg

this one is from my city, Valencia, and those building are the most awesome, they are called "ciudad de las artes y las ciencias" which means "city of the arts and science.

sagrada-familia-331.jpg

this is from Barcelona, and the monument is called "la sagrada familia" (the sacred family on english).

Plaza_Mayor_de_Madrid_02.jpg

and here a picture of the capital, Madrid.

Hope you like it! Soon I'll post more pictures ^__^

Breathtaking Spain! I only thought that Spain was only good for its beaches. Never have I thought that it also has really amazing architectures both modern and classic. Well, for all we know, Spain was once a superpower along with Portugal. It was once like the US today. No wonder it houses such masterpieces.

rares209

Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Romania
Sadly, I have never visited Spain, but I'm looking forward to visit it in the following years. I heard a lot about this country and the fact that is not so far from me makes me want to visit it even more. I was wondering if you can tall me what would be the most interesting things that I can visit in this country.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Yep, in europe there are a lot of historical buildings, modern ones too, but mostly old architecture.
I can see that you are from Canada, that should be pretty cool too, with huge valleys and mountains.
Here one pic more, this one is from La Alhambra, in Granada (and I think they are going to show it in the next season of Game of Thrones xD)

Another amazing photo, thank you!

Canada is indeed a really beautiful place, but our specialty lies more in natural beauty rather than architecture. There is definitely nothing that compares to the classic architectural styles of Spain and other European countries.

TinVanMan

Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Great picture of Sagrada Famiglia. I lived in Barcelona for a couple years and that really makes me miss Catalunya. For anyone who only has a limited time to spend in Spain, I have to recommend the north. Barcelona and Costa Brava all the way up the Mediterranean are what really made me fall in love with that country. I would love to see some more pics of other parts of Spain. That goes out to anyone on the forum.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Our country was a colony of Spain for almost 400 years that's why we have a good orientation with Spanish culture. In fact, our classic food for special guests are Spanish dishes. We also used to have Spanish subjects in college studies although now it is just an elective subject and not compulsory anymore. Perhaps I can visit Spain in the near future before I retire from work. But first, I have to brush up on my Spanish. Gracias.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
Is the first picture the one of the cathedral that has been under construction for something like 400 years? I do love the reflection off of the water, though, it looks great!