Spain inspired by the events in Greece | World Defense

Spain inspired by the events in Greece

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Today there is an anti-austerity March in Madrid led by the far-left Spanish party, Podemos. Inspired by Greece they too want more of a say in how their debt is repaid.
BBC News - Spain: Podemos holds Madrid mass 'March for Change'

This was all anticipated decades ago, I even wrote about this in my dissertation at school and why it's a surprise I do not know. Many theorists said this would happen and it is has. A country cannot grow if their hands are tied or chained to another.

The collapse of the EU is rapidly happening as whispered meetings in other countries such as Cyprus, Italy and Portugal are probably being made in secret. The question is how to get out and to still be on top and to do it fairly?

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
Singapore
The EU is collapsing and stopping it is not going to be easy. Greece did a favour and warned them early on, but the protests are further evidence of the trouble that is brewing inside. It's actually difficult to determine what will happen, with all kinds of predictions being made, with some saying that it will collapse like the Soviet Union, and others commenting that it's living on borrowed time.