Speculation on the Rise of the AntiChrist | World Defense

Speculation on the Rise of the AntiChrist

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
In another thread (/threads/will-we-have-to-build-a-freelance-military-unit-to-enforce-a-moratorium-on-injection-wells.2811/), I stated my opinion that 'somebody should gather a large-enough group-of-people to do something to stop the earthquake-causers.'

It then struck me that 'raising an army' is more-or-less-exactly how men became kings in the Christian Bible's "Old Testament." For a long while (maybe even now too), we called the President-Of-The-United-States "the most-powerful man in the world" largely due to the fact that he is the Commander-in-Chief of 'what was/is the most-powerful military in the world.' (Though the bureaucracy-factor may punish him for it and/or delay the actual order-delivery, that means- or should mean to foreign leaders-that the POTUS can call upon this great power to enforce the will of America upon the rest of the world.)

And bringing back this 'image of the POTUS's America' (as a few Republicans seem to claim to plan ^(0 '_' 0)^) is what makes people claim that America is 'the AntiChrist'---"knowing" that 'the man whom we call The Antichrist' will simply be 'the face of the group which actually is the AntiChrist.'

I'm not discussing any "theology" here (besides the fact that 'controlling a large military' is something that gives one the power to enforce one's "kingdom").

How can We the People make sure that America remains 'a force for the purest good' and not 'a force for the self-centered good'?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Since the military takes orders from the CIC, the only way to ensure that America remains "a force of the purest good" is by electing a president who will uphold those values [of goodness, equality, etc]. But since democracy is an illusion, the people actually can't have that leader — the elite gets to choose who will be president of the U.S.A. So when the time comes for America's military must serve the anti-Christ, they will.

Last edited:

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
For the issue of Anti-Christ, there was this prediction in the quattrains of Nostradamus that the Anti-Christ will emerge from the East. So that's clearly not America. And that the nemesis of the Anti-Christ will be the merging of forces from the West - analysts say it is the US and Russia. As of now there is no logic but much more illogical when I first read it in 1978 (from a book issued by Readers Digest) that China would be a world power.