Steel cutting ceremony for 2x Pak Navy Type 054A/P Frigates held At Zonghou | Page 4 | World Defense

Steel cutting ceremony for 2x Pak Navy Type 054A/P Frigates held At Zonghou

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Keep religion out of murdering weapons---.

our religion teach us jihad and war too among other things
rasool SAWS left no money in his inheritance, but 13 swords

1600461079400.png

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
our religion teach us jihad and war too among other things
rasool SAWS left no money in his inheritance, but 13 swords
Hi,

Are you trying to teach me young man the things I have taught you kids for years now---.

The significance of 8 swords hanging on the walls of his room has nothing to do with the recitation of Surah Rahman at the launch ceremony.

The recitation has to have a reason and purpose---the context of the verbage has to be in line with the occasion---the display of 'piety' has to have a subject and purpose behind it---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

View attachment 16519

Sir,

There has to be a rhyme and reason---a purpose and significance and a message behind the religious display---.

I am sure that you would have a video of an emirati wing commander reciting Qura'an in the US F17 BLK 60 assembly plant while taking possession of the emirati F16's.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Hi,

Are you trying to teach me young man the things I have taught you kids for years now---.

The significance of 8 swords hanging on the walls of his room has nothing to do with the recitation of Surah Rahman at the launch ceremony.

The recitation has to have a reason and purpose---the context of the verbage has to be in line with the occasion---the display of 'piety' has to have a subject and purpose behind it---.
i m just trying to dispute that sentence of urs that religion has nothing to do with weapons of war.
infact our religion do

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Sir,

There has to be a rhyme and reason---a purpose and significance and a message behind the religious display---.

I am sure that you would have a video of an emirati wing commander reciting Qura'an in the US F17 BLK 60 assembly plant while taking possession of the emirati F16's.
they can always recite wherever they want.
it would be strange for some people but arabs even who will be westernised will be more islamic then a molvi in pakistan
namaz is not religious its part of life here.
quran is very much into daily lives for many many people i know

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
it would be strange for some people but arabs even who will be westernised will be more islamic then a molvi in pakistan
Yes, Exactly and this is a very good trait of arabs. Pakistanis having the superiority complex with regards to religion, look down on Arabs while not knowing the ground realities of Daily lives of Arabs.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

It is against the teachings of Prophet Mohammad pbuh to make a show of your weapons---.

What you are saying and what is being done has nothing to do with islam---or the belief---.

It is totally wrong for a muslim warrior to strut around with his weapons of war to show off---.

It will make the enemy more cautious and be prepared more---.

It is also against all common sense of strategy and tactics of war---.

You kids disappoint me---.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Hi,

It is against the teachings of Prophet Mohammad pbuh to make a show of your weapons---.

What you are saying and what is being done has nothing to do with islam---or the belief---.

It is totally wrong for a muslim warrior to strut around with his weapons of war to show off---.

It will make the enemy more cautious and be prepared more---.

It is also against all common sense of strategy and tactics of war---.

You kids disappoint me---.
with due respect u have ur own point of view
but my point is stupidity of PN has nothing to do with religion
they r abusing religion for very long time
using islam for everything
here in muscat they use to come every year
now just to look cool they use to leave port and go pray outside the area while in there uniforms
just because omani government was very friendly back then they use to allow it
omanis themselves r not allowed to go anywhere in uniform very strictly
so these childish things happened and now they r almost banned or not welcomed like before i don’t know they inner things but i haven’t seen a pakistani ship in years now while before it was here twice thrice even in a year