Sulli Deals: Indian Muslim women offered for sale in ‘auction’ | Page 2 | World Defense

Sulli Deals: Indian Muslim women offered for sale in ‘auction’

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
Road block in this context means that there should be some kind of hinderance to alleviate Indian Muslims pain. Right now they need some solidarity from comity of nations with a common value. Under Modi they are living a second class citizen's life already. And if this is not enough, there are couple of (probable) laws that Modi is brandishing (CAA-NRC) against Indian Muslims which will bring their doom sooner than later.

Born Hindu, but being a global citizen (agnostic) myself, I can feel the difference by living in a Muslim country where not only myself (no body harm), but not even my interests are harmed.

Hypocrite Modi should realize that India is a signatory nation of the United Nations, hence should adhere to global institute's principles enshrined in its charter.

The way I size up India now, its going to be the same for 30 more years. Because dictator Modi wont be (can not be) overthrown through voting. Thus I am envisaging at Indian Muslim's potential misery through my crystal ball.

Enough said.