Survey- Hillary has majority of wealthy votes | World Defense

Survey- Hillary has majority of wealthy votes

User911

BANNED
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Just goes to show that even millionaires can be idiots. Money doesn't buy brains, I guess.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Wait! What??? But according to liberals, it's the other parties who are in bed with big business and gazillionaires! Could this be just part of the "big lie" that seems to be everywhere around us? Considering that the Clintons are shady lawyers, and millionaires themselves, I'd say it's possible.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
Wait! What??? But according to liberals, it's the other parties who are in bed with big business and gazillionaires! Could this be just part of the "big lie" that seems to be everywhere around us? Considering that the Clintons are shady lawyers, and millionaires themselves, I'd say it's possible.
Clinton wasn't liberal. Not really. To quote one of my favorite liberals, when bill was in office he was nothing more than a conservative in a cheap suit.

Seriously, though, at this point we can't vote for who we think will do the best job or who believes in integrity and blah blah blah.

When we vote its all about who we think will do the least damage. I'm a liberal, but that isn't one candidate running on either side that isn't going to blow up the world when they get into office.