Suspected air strikes hit weapons depots of Iraqi militia | World Defense

Suspected air strikes hit weapons depots of Iraqi militia

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

In Baghdad, you can see and hear the secondary explosions which suggests it is a weapons storage depot of some sort.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Either Saudi Air force or Israel Air force.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Either Saudi Air force or Israel Air force.

Iraqi's aren't being transparent, if it is an foreign Air Force they need to clarify that. If they can't even tell than that is even worse. I personally can't see Israel doing it unless they are flying through Syria or Jordan which is doubtful. And Saudi's are capable but don't think they want to upset Iraq. So I'm starting to wonder if it is internal sabotage of some sort.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Iraqi's aren't being transparent, if it is an foreign Air Force they need to clarify that. If they can't even tell than that is even worse. I personally can't see Israel doing it unless they are flying through Syria or Jordan which is doubtful. And Saudi's are capable but don't think they want to upset Iraq. So I'm starting to wonder if it is internal sabotage of some sort.

Saudi Arabia has done it before after the ARAMCO attack they went after Iran's bases in Iraq and Syria. I am not 100% sure though just reading between the lines. The attack looks like an airstrike unless its a mortar shell fired from within Iraq.