Syrian Islamists must invade Jordan if Syria is liberated | World Defense

Syrian Islamists must invade Jordan if Syria is liberated

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
This is my proposal for Syrian Islamists rebels to consider. Syrian Islamists are vast majority in Syria of the opposition, probably 90% plus. They are the only ones able to bring results. In fact, because of this, Jordan(plus Israel, US, Arab states) flooded arms into southern Syria(Daraa area) to form an FSA group not tasked with overthrowing Assad but tasked with bullying the population and preventing the Islamists from gaining power there. This is why this so called 'southern front' doesn't make any advances against the regime. They are only tasked with cracking down on local population and making sure that if Islamists reach Damascus one day that they won't be allowed to rule. Hence this 'southern front' will only be mobilized if rebels ever manage to route the regime and make it to Damascus.

Meanwhile during this period, the Arab states are playing a deceptive game. They pretend to be in favor of the Syrian people but reject 90% plus of the population's choice. Hence their plan was to get coalition to target Islamists and mobilize FSA against them even if it meant that Assad regained all of Syria. But it failed because these 'FSA' groups failed to get any recruits since the locals are overwhelmingly pro-Islamist. That doesn't mean Arab nations will give up. Arab nations regimes bark on daily basis how they hope the Syrians acheive freedom and how anti-Assad they are. In reality, if Islamist rebels liberate Syria, Israeli-Arab air strikes in support of small FSA factions will be targeting the Syrian people and Arab states will hope to reverse results of nature and destroy any choice of Islam among the Arab people. So the Syrian people should not celebrate in the event of liberation or near liberation of all of Syria. The rebels better be prepared to invade Jordan, while ISIS will fortify itself more in Iraq as a shield for Syria. If they don't do that, Jordan will be used as the ground to destroy rebels as well as Iraq.

And even if the rebels quell the plan early on, time isn't on their hands. Hence they must immediately invade Jordan and destroy the Jordanian regime. Possibly also invade Lebanon as Shia's will try hosting Russia or west to invade from there. The Islamist rebels and Syrian Muslim free people will face greater threats in the event of liberation of Syria and I hate to say that and scare them. To reduce this as much as possible, a front must be opened against Jordan. Then begin arming Palestinians in Jordan and they will get the job done and help you.

Now this is why the world is so fearful of rebel victory, because it will fully expose the Arab regimes and it will be the time to clean up the region from regime bandits/criminals who despise the local people.

Opinions? Do you agree or disagree? If you disagree my guess is you support Assad or want Syria to go through post-Assad civil war similiar to one in Libya to destroy Islamists. That's the only two possible reasons you disagree.

@T-123456 @Scorpion

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't want to see any mess in the ME any more. Can we just sort our things peacefully.

@BLACKEAGLE do you support @Falcon29 proposal?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I don't want to see any mess in the ME any more. Can we just sort our things peacefully.

@BLACKEAGLE do you support @Falcon29 proposal?

It's not possible, if Syrian rebels win Jordan and rest of world will besiege them and torture the residents by depraving them of normal life. Hence Rebels must and will take preemptive action. Btw, all the major rebel groups in Syria have said Syria is not the end, they want the rest of populations to rise up against their dictators. Nusra Front Syrian leader said this, ISIS did, Jund Al Aqsa, Ahrar, etc...80% of them believe that way too. I think you 'dont want mess anymore' only when it pertains to dictators you favor. When God holds me up to his face and asks me if I am hypocrite, I will tell him no, I supported your religion for all the region including my people the Palestinians.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
That war in Syria is getting deeper. Now there is this idea of moving to Jordan in case the ISIS is thown out of Syria. From what I understand, the Russian forces in Syria are there to drive away the ISIS and the US and its allies are waiting in the wings for the same purpose. So I guess it is inevitable for ISIS to be defeated and that strategy to move the war to Jordan is a neat plan.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
This is my proposal for Syrian Islamists rebels to consider. Syrian Islamists are vast majority in Syria of the opposition, probably 90% plus. They are the only ones able to bring results. In fact, because of this, Jordan(plus Israel, US, Arab states) flooded arms into southern Syria(Daraa area) to form an FSA group not tasked with overthrowing Assad but tasked with bullying the population and preventing the Islamists from gaining power there. This is why this so called 'southern front' doesn't make any advances against the regime. They are only tasked with cracking down on local population and making sure that if Islamists reach Damascus one day that they won't be allowed to rule. Hence this 'southern front' will only be mobilized if rebels ever manage to route the regime and make it to Damascus.

Meanwhile during this period, the Arab states are playing a deceptive game. They pretend to be in favor of the Syrian people but reject 90% plus of the population's choice. Hence their plan was to get coalition to target Islamists and mobilize FSA against them even if it meant that Assad regained all of Syria. But it failed because these 'FSA' groups failed to get any recruits since the locals are overwhelmingly pro-Islamist. That doesn't mean Arab nations will give up. Arab nations regimes bark on daily basis how they hope the Syrians acheive freedom and how anti-Assad they are. In reality, if Islamist rebels liberate Syria, Israeli-Arab air strikes in support of small FSA factions will be targeting the Syrian people and Arab states will hope to reverse results of nature and destroy any choice of Islam among the Arab people. So the Syrian people should not celebrate in the event of liberation or near liberation of all of Syria. The rebels better be prepared to invade Jordan, while ISIS will fortify itself more in Iraq as a shield for Syria. If they don't do that, Jordan will be used as the ground to destroy rebels as well as Iraq.

And even if the rebels quell the plan early on, time isn't on their hands. Hence they must immediately invade Jordan and destroy the Jordanian regime. Possibly also invade Lebanon as Shia's will try hosting Russia or west to invade from there. The Islamist rebels and Syrian Muslim free people will face greater threats in the event of liberation of Syria and I hate to say that and scare them. To reduce this as much as possible, a front must be opened against Jordan. Then begin arming Palestinians in Jordan and they will get the job done and help you.

Now this is why the world is so fearful of rebel victory, because it will fully expose the Arab regimes and it will be the time to clean up the region from regime bandits/criminals who despise the local people.

Opinions? Do you agree or disagree? If you disagree my guess is you support Assad or want Syria to go through post-Assad civil war similiar to one in Libya to destroy Islamists. That's the only two possible reasons you disagree.

@T-123456 @Scorpion
So,you want to turn Syria and Jordan into a new Afghanistan?
What 90% are you talking about,how big is the opposition?
Where in the world where Islamists are in charge is peace and prosperity?
My answer would be a deffinite:no.
And whats with the red part,either pro or contra,only two choices?
You know i dont support Assad but i also dont support Islamists,what now?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
So,you want to turn Syria and Jordan into a new Afghanistan?
What 90% are you talking about,how big is the opposition?
Where in the world where Islamists are in charge is peace and prosperity?
My answer would be a deffinite:no.
And whats with the red part,either pro or contra,only two choices?
You know i dont support Assad but i also dont support Islamists,what now?

Arab world is not Afghanistan, Arabs won't stop until all regimes are dismantled and Palestine is liberated. Then peace and propsperity will follow. Islamists aren't dumb, if they are victorious in Syria there is likelyhood of international invasion probably from Turkey or Jordan. Hence rebels should never liberate Damascus unless they have contingency plan to foil the future international led plan to besiege and destroy the people who made sacrifices to make the revolution possible to succeed. And this plan will be directed from Jordan. I guarantee you rebels will follow my suggestions since they know it's struggle for survival.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's not possible, if Syrian rebels win Jordan and rest of world will besiege them and torture the residents by depraving them of normal life. Hence Rebels must and will take preemptive action. Btw, all the major rebel groups in Syria have said Syria is not the end, they want the rest of populations to rise up against their dictators. Nusra Front Syrian leader said this, ISIS did, Jund Al Aqsa, Ahrar, etc...80% of them believe that way too. I think you 'dont want mess anymore' only when it pertains to dictators you favor. When God holds me up to his face and asks me if I am hypocrite, I will tell him no, I supported your religion for all the region including my people the Palestinians.

Jordan has been generous and has been doing a lot since the beginning of the Syrian uprising despite the economic condition. Me personally, I don't support any ME regime unless they support what its right and stand against what its wrong. The people of Palestine, the Syrians, Kashmiris, Burmese, Sunni of Iraq are not going to forgive us all. They have been bleeding for so long and we are unable to answer their call. Yes we are going to be held accountable for not doing what we are suppose to do. The reason I don't want to see a mess in the Arab and Islamic world is because that leave us vulnerable to outsiders. Look at Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Burma, Kashmir, Afghanistan...etc. The result is more innocent dying. God is not going to question you, you have nothing to offer except giving charity and making Dua. If you going to revolt against the government you probably going to end up behind bars. We the people are helpless and you need to acknowledge that. God will bring the change in due time. So far we can only and helplessly look at those in power what they are going to do. Eating, farting, fucking and sleeping. If they are going to keep silence and remain like this then soon they all will perish. Saudi Arabia has been doing enough but what about all the Arab and Islamic countries? Are they clawless? No. At least some of them has finally decided to move their fat assess and act. Sudan, Jordan, Morocco and GCC are good example of that. What about the rest of the 22 Arab countries? Algeria is standing with Assad. Is there worse than that! What we need is a collective action to bring our pride and glory back to where it was. The Arab league has for once need to cut all ties with the rest of the world and engage in wars to bring peace and tranquility to the region by the hook or by the crook. FOR WE BRING THE MEN WHO DESIRE DEATH AS ARDENTLY AS YOU DESIRE LIFE.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Jordan has been generous and has been doing a lot since the beginning of the Syrian uprising despite the economic condition. Me personally, I don't support any ME regime unless they support what its right and stand against what its wrong. The people of Palestine, the Syrians, Kashmiris, Burmese, Sunni of Iraq are not going to forgive us all. They have been bleeding for so long and we are unable to answer their call. Yes we are going to be held accountable for not doing what we are suppose to do. The reason I don't want to see a mess in the Arab and Islamic world is because that leave us vulnerable to outsiders. Look at Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Burma, Kashmir, Afghanistan...etc. The result is more innocent dying. God is not going to question you, you have nothing to offer except giving charity and making Dua. If you going to revolt against the government you probably going to end up behind bars. We the people are helpless and you need to acknowledge that. God will bring the change in due time. So far we can only and helplessly look at those in power what they are going to do. Eating, farting, fucking and sleeping. If they are going to keep silence and remain like this then soon they all will perish. Saudi Arabia has been doing enough but what about all the Arab and Islamic countries? Are they clawless? No. At least some of them has finally decided to move their fat assess and act. Sudan, Jordan, Morocco and GCC are good example of that. What about the rest of the 22 Arab countries? Algeria is standing with Assad. Is there worse than that! What we need is a collective action to bring our pride and glory back to where it was. The Arab league has for once need to cut all ties with the rest of the world and engage in wars to bring peace and tranquility to the region by the hook or by the crook. FOR WE BRING THE MEN WHO DESIRE DEATH AS ARDENTLY AS YOU DESIRE LIFE.

Good points, but I don't think Algeria supports Assad politically. If that is the case its probably the president in power. Algerian people are anti Assad. But I understand because the issue with Morocco they are disappointed at GCC.

charris89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
USA
The Middle East has been at war for hundreds of years. If history repeats itself which it always does, nothing will change. There will always be a dictator, regime, organization that wants to take over and cause mayhem. Which in turn will drag other countries into their conflict. For all the good America does it's a futile effort. The Middle East is an unstable region. Yes it's sad that innocent people are dying, but at some point the American people are going to decide enough is enough.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
The Middle East has been at war for hundreds of years. If history repeats itself which it always does, nothing will change. There will always be a dictator, regime, organization that wants to take over and cause mayhem. Which in turn will drag other countries into their conflict. For all the good America does it's a futile effort. The Middle East is an unstable region. Yes it's sad that innocent people are dying, but at some point the American people are going to decide enough is enough.

What is the good that the US does to the region?

Supporting Israel against helpless Palestinians?
Invading Iraq and Afghanistan?
Drone strikes on innocents and hospitals in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen?
Air dropping weapons to ISIS every other week?

The US fucked up the ME and has been conspiring against it since ages.

charris89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
USA
What is the good that the US does to the region?

Supporting Israel against helpless Palestinians?
Invading Iraq and Afghanistan?
Drone strikes on innocents and hospitals in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen?
Air dropping weapons to ISIS every other week?

The US fucked up the ME and has been conspiring against it since ages.

There are always two sides to every coin. Sure America has made some bad decisions, but so does every government. We've also helped countless people as well. We support Israel because they are our allies. We call them out on some of the things they do, but Israelis do what they feel like they need to in order to survive. I'll always support Israel, I've visited Israel, and I have Israeli friends and associates. If I were surrounded by enemies, I'd probably make a few rash decisions here or there also.

Some would say invading Iraq was a mistake. I'm inclined to agree, what's done is done. Afghanistan on the other hand was a result of the Taliban bombing the World Trade Center. I fully supported that decision. If a foreign entity strikes Americans on American soil we're going to retaliate. Yes we caused a lot of destruction, but we also did our best to rebuild and also establish a democracy. I was there and I have no regrets about what I did or what America did. It's war innocents unfortunately die, and it's messy.

As for the drone strikes on innocents like I said before it's war. No system is perfect nor will it ever be. It's sad and although it happens all the time there's still no excuse. The innocent will always be the one that have to pay the price during times of war. As long as the human race exists there will be war. Until I see hard facts on America dropping ammo, weapons, and foodstuff to ISIS I'm not going to entertain it. I'm not naive enough to believe we wouldn't, we did create the Taliban after all. I'm just not going to waste my time on debating it. I wouldn't say we messed up the Middle East, because they were fighting long before we even a country. Have we made bad choices? Yes, I'd challenge you all to name a government that hasn't.

I can't argue against America conspiring on the Middle East, because America conspires against everyone. Who knows what secret plans our government has. Every government has secret plans and that will never change. All we can do on an individual level is fight for what we personally believe in and try to make a difference. Nations will always be at war and make mistakes. However I know one thing for certain. Arabs have killed more Arabs than America ever will. I think that is the heart of the problem. Another country may be behind it, but it comes down to who's finger is on the trigger.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
There are always two sides to every coin. Sure America has made some bad decisions, but so does every government. We've also helped countless people as well. We support Israel because they are our allies. We call them out on some of the things they do, but Israelis do what they feel like they need to in order to survive. I'll always support Israel, I've visited Israel, and I have Israeli friends and associates. If I were surrounded by enemies, I'd probably make a few rash decisions here or there also.

Some would say invading Iraq was a mistake. I'm inclined to agree, what's done is done. Afghanistan on the other hand was a result of the Taliban bombing the World Trade Center. I fully supported that decision. If a foreign entity strikes Americans on American soil we're going to retaliate. Yes we caused a lot of destruction, but we also did our best to rebuild and also establish a democracy. I was there and I have no regrets about what I did or what America did. It's war innocents unfortunately die, and it's messy.

As for the drone strikes on innocents like I said before it's war. No system is perfect nor will it ever be. It's sad and although it happens all the time there's still no excuse. The innocent will always be the one that have to pay the price during times of war. As long as the human race exists there will be war. Until I see hard facts on America dropping ammo, weapons, and foodstuff to ISIS I'm not going to entertain it. I'm not naive enough to believe we wouldn't, we did create the Taliban after all. I'm just not going to waste my time on debating it. I wouldn't say we messed up the Middle East, because they were fighting long before we even a country. Have we made bad choices? Yes, I'd challenge you all to name a government that hasn't.

I can't argue against America conspiring on the Middle East, because America conspires against everyone. Who knows what secret plans our government has. Every government has secret plans and that will never change. All we can do on an individual level is fight for what we personally believe in and try to make a difference. Nations will always be at war and make mistakes. However I know one thing for certain. Arabs have killed more Arabs than America ever will. I think that is the heart of the problem. Another country may be behind it, but it comes down to who's finger is on the trigger.

I understand you take pride in your service duty, but do you really believe you fought for something you 'personally believed in"? I don't think so, you are fighting for a nation which fights for interests. I don't get any inspiration to fight for interests since I believe it is unfair to the people who own the resources or get to decide their nations fate. Not to mention that we would brutalize them. Fighting in something you believe for is fighting for an ideology, not a country.

9/11 itself was very confusing affair, and still didn't warrant invasion of Afghanistan. However you are correct in sense that many tribes on ground plus US sponsored newly formed government were committing abuses against their people. Especially pro-taliban people. But two wrongs don't make a right.

When someone asks of our support to Israel, Israel being an ally isn't an sufficient answer. There are concrete reasons that it is supported, and when those reasons no longer exist, then support will also be gone and we find new allies. It's about certain interests, which we can describe in broad sense but don't know details of.

charris89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
USA
I understand you take pride in your service duty, but do you really believe you fought for something you 'personally believed in"? I don't think so, you are fighting for a nation which fights for interests. I don't get any inspiration to fight for interests since I believe it is unfair to the people who own the resources or get to decide their nations fate. Not to mention that we would brutalize them. Fighting in something you believe for is fighting for an ideology, not a country.

9/11 itself was very confusing affair, and still didn't warrant invasion of Afghanistan. However you are correct in sense that many tribes on ground plus US sponsored newly formed government were committing abuses against their people. Especially pro-taliban people. But two wrongs don't make a right.

When someone asks of our support to Israel, Israel being an ally isn't an sufficient answer. There are concrete reasons that it is supported, and when those reasons no longer exist, then support will also be gone and we find new allies. It's about certain interests, which we can describe in broad sense but don't know details of.

I believe the invasion of Afghanistan was justified. The Taliban bombed us, we knew they were based in Afghanistan, so we invaded them. Did America have ulterior motives? Sure, but anytime we are attacked we must retaliate. It doesn't matter if I believed in the cause or not. When they told me to deploy, I deployed. I didn't go to hurt the Afghani people, I went to hurt the Taliban. It's unfortunate that innocents were hurt in the process, but war is war. I agree it is unfair to the people, but what would you have done? If someone bombed your country would you have turned the other cheek?

You're also right about fighting for an ideology. My ideology was I never want this to happen to the American people ever again. I had family in the World Trade Center, and I wanted the people responsible to pay. I didn't fight for the countries interests, I fought for my countries people. If no one fights this would happen time and time again. It happens all the time in other countries. I know because I've seen it first hand. Most countries are corrupt, and America is no different. However when someone attacks my country some form of action has to taken. I don't care about oil, money, or anything else politicians and others stand to gain from the war industry. I care about protecting my nations borders. I know their are conspiracies about our government supporting the attacks on the World Trade. I don't know if I believe them or not, but the logic makes sense. America has a dirty and corrupt past. It has even committed heinous acts against it's own people. My point is that no matter what our government does, I will always defend and standby the great people of this nation.

When America voted in Israel as it's own country, we knew what they were about. We knew they would do anything to protect themselves and that they would take extreme measures. I believe it was other nations that changed. We knew Israel and Arab nations had been fighting for centuries and that it was unlikely to change. Israel is vital to us because they're in the Middle East and they have a very strong military. We use them to try and keep the Middle East under control. That's why we give them aid in the form of financial and military assistance. We could never lose Israel as an ally, and I don't believe it will ever happen. Israel knows we need them just as much as they need us. I love Israel's country and culture. Having been there was one of the best experiences of my life. Yes they unethical decisions, but as I've said before war is war. It's no excuse, but what country doesn't make bad choices. Innocent civilians will always be the one to pay for the choices they had no part in making. It's sad, but that's how the world works. As long as the sun is yellow and the sky is blue things will never change.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I believe the invasion of Afghanistan was justified. The Taliban bombed us,

No they didn't.

My ideology was I never want this to happen to the American people ever again. I had family in the World Trade Center, and I wanted the people responsible to pay.

This is motive not ideology. No war is fought based on protecting your people overseas. America was involved in Afghanistan sphere long before 9/11. It had interests there. And the post 9/11 war there was for same reason.

When America voted in Israel as it's own country, we knew what they were about. We knew they would do anything to protect themselves and that they would take extreme measures. I believe it was other nations that changed.

They didn't 'protect' themselves, they killed locals in terror attacks and expelled them from their land.
August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

Jewish-Zionist Terror.

We knew Israel and Arab nations had been fighting for centuries and that it was unlikely to change.
Israel did not exist prior to 1948. Israel is an artificial state, all the states created in 1940's were was just states that had their borders drawn. But the people and land were the same as always. Israel however, was product of mass migration of Jewish people then formation of a state/culture/peoples no one was familiar with. Besides Europeans of course, since the Jews were European Jews living in Europe for centuries. That's like Muslim refugees flowing into Europe,let's say 6 million of them did and requested their own country to be carved out of Europe. No one would accept that and there would be outrage.

I love Israel's country and culture. Having been there was one of the best experiences of my life.

Well Israel's country is actually my country currently under occupation. :)

Yes I have been to Palestine too and it's a beautiful place. Anyways, are you a Chris Harris fan? :D

charris89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
USA
No they didn't.

My ideology was I never want this to happen to the American people ever again. I had family in the World Trade Center, and I wanted the people responsible to pay.

This is motive not ideology. No war is fought based on protecting your people overseas. America was involved in Afghanistan sphere long before 9/11. It had interests there. And the post 9/11 war there was for same reason.

When America voted in Israel as it's own country, we knew what they were about. We knew they would do anything to protect themselves and that they would take extreme measures. I believe it was other nations that changed.

They didn't 'protect' themselves, they killed locals in terror attacks and expelled them from their land.
August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

Jewish-Zionist Terror.

We knew Israel and Arab nations had been fighting for centuries and that it was unlikely to change.
Israel did not exist prior to 1948. Israel is an artificial state, all the states created in 1940's were was just states that had their borders drawn. But the people and land were the same as always. Israel however, was product of mass migration of Jewish people then formation of a state/culture/peoples no one was familiar with. Besides Europeans of course, since the Jews were European Jews living in Europe for centuries. That's like Muslim refugees flowing into Europe,let's say 6 million of them did and requested their own country to be carved out of Europe. No one would accept that and there would be outrage.

I love Israel's country and culture. Having been there was one of the best experiences of my life.

Well Israel's country is actually my country currently under occupation. :)

Yes I have been to Palestine too and it's a beautiful place. Anyways, are you a Chris Harris fan? :D

i·de·ol·o·gy
ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/
noun
noun: ideology; plural noun: ideologies
a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

I look at it as my policy. My idea of the American Dream is not getting rich. It's American people protecting American people. That's my ideology, bordering on fervent belief. ( I promise I'm not in a cult though). Patriots are what make this country great. Yes it's dirty and corrupt, but protecting my people for my the basis of my moral principles. Everyone I've served with feel the same. It's more than simple motive.

Yes America has had interests in Afghanistan for a long time. For the government 9/11 was a good excuse for invading, but from my viewpoint I went to protect the people. If people like myself don't go, no one will. No war from the government's standpoint may be fought for protecting people overseas.However from the people actually doing the fighting that's what it's all about for them.

Israel felt like the land they claimed belonged to them. True it's an artificial state, however the story of Israel goes back to before to the Before Christ era. Jews have been fighting for over a millennia. If someone settled land that you felt belonged to you, then you would probably force them out as well. According to the King James version of the Bible the land was rightfully theirs. America is predominately a christian country, which is why I believe they supported the creation of Israel. That and they needed a country in the middle east they could more or less control. I don't support all the decisions Israel make, but they fight for what they feel is rightfully theirs. Of course Arabs don't feel the same way. It all depends on which side of the fence you're on.

I have heard of a few people named Chris Harris which one.