Syrian Islamists must invade Jordan if Syria is liberated | Page 2 | World Defense

Syrian Islamists must invade Jordan if Syria is liberated

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
i·de·ol·o·gy
ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/
noun
noun: ideology; plural noun: ideologies
a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

I look at it as my policy. My idea of the American Dream is not getting rich. It's American people protecting American people. That's my ideology, bordering on fervent belief. ( I promise I'm not in a cult though). Patriots are what make this country great. Yes it's dirty and corrupt, but protecting my people for my the basis of my moral principles. Everyone I've served with feel the same. It's more than simple motive.

Yes America has had interests in Afghanistan for a long time. For the government 9/11 was a good excuse for invading, but from my viewpoint I went to protect the people. If people like myself don't go, no one will. No war from the government's standpoint may be fought for protecting people overseas.However from the people actually doing the fighting that's what it's all about for them.

Israel felt like the land they claimed belonged to them. True it's an artificial state, however the story of Israel goes back to before to the Before Christ era. Jews have been fighting for over a millennia. If someone settled land that you felt belonged to you, then you would probably force them out as well. According to the King James version of the Bible the land was rightfully theirs. America is predominately a christian country, which is why I believe they supported the creation of Israel. That and they needed a country in the middle east they could more or less control. I don't support all the decisions Israel make, but they fight for what they feel is rightfully theirs. Of course Arabs don't feel the same way. It all depends on which side of the fence you're on.

I have heard of a few people named Chris Harris which one.

This one:

charris89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
USA
This one:

Oh yeah, I've watched a few of his videos. I think my favorite one is where he drove the three wheeled British car. I like learning about cars all around the globe. Americans can be self centered at times, so it's always good to step outside of your comfort zone.