"Take your kids to work" day | World Defense

"Take your kids to work" day

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I was looking at a picture in Scorpians post "Muslims leave France for 'UAE dream'

That little girl is so adorable! When I looked at her I didn't see a Nationality or a religion. Just an innocent little girl. I wonder how effective it could be, as far as them taking steps to prevent war, if everybody took little kids to the peace talks with them. Could you declare war on another county while looking at a 3 year old's face? Knowing that she, and her family, is going to be the ones that actually pay the price?

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
I was looking at a picture in Scorpians post "Muslims leave France for 'UAE dream'

That little girl is so adorable! When I looked at her I didn't see a Nationality or a religion. Just an innocent little girl. I wonder how effective it could be, as far as them taking steps to prevent war, if everybody took little kids to the peace talks with them. Could you declare war on another county while looking at a 3 year old's face? Knowing that she, and her family, is going to be the ones that actually pay the price?
A reasonable concept, but the people who would have a heart for a 3 year old child, tend to only want war as a last resort . The radical ideologists in the world would not see her as an innocent child, but as a future enemy that must be taken down, controlled, etc.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure this is a good idea. For starters, I doubt anyone trying to engage in peace talks is going to want a bunch of toddlers disrupting the process - they aren't exactly going to sit still and be quiet are they? Like @thegrey says, they are just the enemy to those declaring war.