Terrorist Cell May Have Sought to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say | Page 2 | World Defense

Terrorist Cell May Have Sought to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Did the guy give any reason for the attack? Was it religious or politically motivated or, was he just like you say, just a freak?

There's a lot of people out there that will use a certain belief as an excuse to commit acts like that.
I believe, he is a freak....he decleared himself Mesiah....even after he served his full prison time...he still talks insanely time to time (no one pays attention)

But it is well known that, intelligence agencies choose these kind of mentally broken people for such assassinations. So, we can never know...

I mean, 2 years before shooting the pope. He shot a very famous,valuable Turkish journalist....police got him, he served 2 years in the prison, then he escaped the prison and shoot pope....

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
While it's true that a lot of organizations will target people that aren't necessarily stable, should we say. I also think it might be the other way round aswell, a lot of madmen will look for a reason, political or religious, so they can have an excuse to do what they're wanting to do.

I'm not saying that's the case with this guy though, with what you've said he just sounds like a lunatic!