Terrorists storm Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi | Page 3 | World Defense

Terrorists storm Pakistan Stock Exchange in Karachi

Blackbirdz!

Reactions
218 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Is Pakistan Army itself sincere in eradicating terrorism from Pakistan?

I think this question needs to be asked and discussed now!

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
Who trained these guys?!

1st guy shoots the guard about 5 seconds after leaving the car. Guard wasn't aware of the gravity of the situation, otherwise would've fired immediately ending them right then and there.

2 guys from the front get out. The 2 in the back decide to chill with the A/C on for a while.

3rd guy lazily walks in, has a hard time figuring out how to cross the bar, does so in a lumbering fashion and pays for it immediately.

4th guy decides to reluctantly join in after 3rd guy is dead. Oh well, maybe I should do something too now that I'm here.

Then they stand around behind a thin fence instead of taking advantage of the confusion and charging in, giving time for defenders to get organized.

Runs out of bullets, fumbles around switching mags in plain centered view.

Later, walks out of cover to see if someone will shoot at him, gets shot at.

Goes to room, forgets his leg.
yes you are right they have a lot of funds spent on them to be trained in terrorism but these 4 missing students were taken down quickly and I give credit to the COIN efforts over the years Pakistan has become better at dealing with these scum.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
How long before these four pigs turn out to be on the list of missing Baloch activists supposedly picked up by the security services...

Either their training sucks or BLA is desperate and pushing untrained brainless youth on suicide missions.

Majjor Sam

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
38 0 0
Country
Pakistan
PMIK has explicitly mentioned about Indian involvement. Now what are the options do we have. Its time to act and hit them on their turf.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
I think its more like narrative building for long game as we all know endians not gonna stop there the more thrashing they got from chinese and kics on as*sby taliban in AFG ,more desperate they going to become
PMIK has explicitly mentioned about Indian involvement. Now what are the options do we have. Its time to act and hit them on their turf.

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
I think its more like narrative building for long game as we all know endians not gonna stop there the more thrashing they got from chinese and kics on as*sby taliban in AFG ,more desperate they going to become
Brilliant point. You need to build a narrative over years and gather all the cogs to construct and run your machine. This is a single cog. There will be others and before you know it the narrative is built.
A

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
On a lighter note current DG Sindh rangers Maj Gen Umer, had an acting role in Sunhery Din in the yesteryears :)

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-30 at 00.42.07.jpeg

Thorough Pro

Reactions
314 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Correct title, "Indian trained terrorists unsuccessfully tried to storm Karachi Stock Exchange"

My condolences to the family of the victims and wishes of spread recovery to the injured.

What was the motive behind the attack?
Some mentioned BLA, who are they?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Pic circulating online saying this guy was one of the attackers. Can anyone confirm @Zulu
May not be true though.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-30 at 06.42.39.jpeg

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
That afghan army guy the so called hero who killed all suicide bombers alone in 2015( Kabuli drama directed by endians )??? dont think so as y using their on service soldier?and the way terrorist attack no sign of professional training

Pic circulating online saying this guy was one of the attackers. Can anyone confirm @Zulu
May not be true though.

View attachment 14415

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
That afghan army guy the so called hero who killed all suicide bombers alone in 2015( Kabuli drama directed by endians )??? dont think so as y using their on service soldier?and the way terrorist attack no sign of professional training
Maybe they looked similar. That is what I was thinking as well.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Isa Khan Laghmani his name and yesterday honestly its was some good work from our guys and some real bad training from those endian paid dogs.I sincerely wish PA come on front foot and start taking some serious action to clean from inside as danger still lurking and they are our only hope
Maybe they looked similar. That is what I was thinking as well.