Canada
4tJ1csp.jpg

Rest of the album can be viewed here:

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I love the picture of the helicopter doing the roll. Not something I would want to do in a helicopter, but it was a cool picture.

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
I think China is a real power house when it comes to military affairs. Such hardware goes to show the level of expertise that the Chinese people have invested in order to stay ahead in advancement of military technology.

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Ok the helicopter actually exists, and China is not playing with Photoshop again. The big issue will be cost of the helicopter, according to this article the Chinese chopper is comparable to its American counterparts. But if the Chinese chopper is 50% the price of the American one that will be a big bonus. According to the article I cited, the advantage that the Americans have is better engines, but maybe in the future China will improve their engine design.

According to this source, unlike earlier Chinese equipment, the chopper actually seems to be pretty good.

..:: India Strategic ::. Army: Attack Helicopters: Chinese WZ-10 versus US AH-64E: A Comparison

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
Sturdy and strong helicopter! Just by the look it already intimidates. How much more when it boasts of what's inside it, its technology. That's where China is good at, intimidating people with all its resources. But still a no one can defeat a nation in unity.