Country
Jordan
118845_600.jpg

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
Some of these photos just keep getting better and better HAHA. Where are all the ones of Kim Jong-un oh I know they are auto removed by the system so not to attract any unwanted DDOS cyber attacks HAHAHA.

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
These are some great cartoons. I would love to have these in their own thread.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines

There he is, you better watch out he will have Your IP and hack your bank accounts freeze all your finances, destroy your credit and cry like a little baby once he finds out you posted an inappropriate image of him online.

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
OMG! These are great! I love the one of Kim Jung Un on Santa's lap. Or Putin stealing the Koala! LMAO I love it. I can't wait to see what's next.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Hahaha the one with Kim Jung is great, I need to see that movie xD

20060204.gif

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
OH! You went and done it fliktor! I think the only reason why the picture representation of Muhammed, peace be with him, has become such an outrage is because it is taught in Islam that no picture representation should be made of him. Of course, the rest of us don't understand this and don't find any harm in it. Also, we have a belief in the freedom of speech and press and do not feel we should be terrorized for what we choose to produce. It's a very slippery subject.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
OH! You went and done it fliktor! I think the only reason why the picture representation of Muhammed, peace be with him, has become such an outrage is because it is taught in Islam that no picture representation should be made of him. Of course, the rest of us don't understand this and don't find any harm in it. Also, we have a belief in the freedom of speech and press and do not feel we should be terrorized for what we choose to produce. It's a very slippery subject.

The issue is not that you guys don't understand Muslims outrage over such cartoons. But, when someone criticizes black people, he's racist, and when someone criticizes Jews or even thinks of suspecting their Holocaust, he's antisemitic and further get jailed and punished. However, when it comes to Muslims, insulting, criticizing or violating all their sanctities ... is freedom of speech..

This is crazy. However, it's very important to point out that it doesn't justify killing or attacking the cartoonists in anyway.

PoRiRam

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Haha, so many of these are great. I'll share them with some people because these are honestly fantastic. Wish I had a few to share with you guys but I'm not really sure where to find them in the first place.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Post 28 is particularly saddening, but so true. The rest are hilarious, especially "Here's Kimmy!". Keep 'em coming!