The end of an era. New pope changes head of Swiss Guard. | World Defense

The end of an era. New pope changes head of Swiss Guard.

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
This is rather strange. Nobody ever had a problem with their discipline and how gets fired on the spot? I thought the catholic church supports discipline more than anything.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I find the reason for the Swiss Guard's dismissal to be strange. An army ceremonial or not should be headed by someone who is very strict. This 'liberal' Pope is up to something.
"Pope Francis" clearly hasn't the Catholic faith.
The Pope is losing the support of those who hold onto the Catholic church's conservatism.

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
That is quite strange. Or maybe its something else they just can't disclose to the public then again if that is a case, they should have chosen a better excuse. This is the 2nd questionable thing I've come across so far concerning the church, the other one was about "Fight Priests". I mean priests vs. MMA fighters. What the heck is going on??

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
This is rather strange. Nobody ever had a problem with their discipline and how gets fired on the spot? I thought the catholic church supports discipline more than anything.
Yeah I agree! There could still be compassion despite being strict and discipline. I think this is the strongest foundation for any success. Discipline is always significant, because it's the only thing that tells you to work and work even though you are not inspire and motivated. If you have discipline, you wouldn't have to rely always on the source of your motivation and inspiration. Discipline is something that everyone must take as part of themselves.