The Most Evil Weapons Ever Created | World Defense

The Most Evil Weapons Ever Created

Steve Dawson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Not a badly made video, its a truly horrific list of weapons. My grandfather was invalided out of the war (WW2) after losing a leg at Dunkirk in 1940. He spent the rest of the war as a volunteer fireman, always active during air-raids. He and my grandmother told many stories of the V1's flying overhead, they were apparently quite terrifying because of the random nature of their targeting, everyone would wait to hear if the engine cut-out, if it did, they knew they were at risk. Nothing the Germans did ever weakened the British resolve to fight Hitler, but the V1's were one of the Nazi's most feared weapons during the entire conflict.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Not a badly made video, its a truly horrific list of weapons. My grandfather was invalided out of the war (WW2) after losing a leg at Dunkirk in 1940. He spent the rest of the war as a volunteer fireman, always active during air-raids. He and my grandmother told many stories of the V1's flying overhead, they were apparently quite terrifying because of the random nature of their targeting, everyone would wait to hear if the engine cut-out, if it did, they knew they were at risk. Nothing the Germans did ever weakened the British resolve to fight Hitler, but the V1's were one of the Nazi's most feared weapons during the entire conflict.
All respect to your grandparents. Such rocket's job is normally solely psychological if compared to Scud unless it caries unconventional warhead as it has no real effect on military targets nor even on civilian targets. However, in your case it was unbelievable as about 10000 rockets were launched at the UK. That's a huge number of rockets that reflect so much damage even in modern life.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I have no war experience except the stories that my older relatives related to me when I was young. They were not much scared of guns because it has only 1 bullet, according to my grandpa. What they were afraid of is the air raid bombing performed by Japanese warplanes manned by suicide pilots. They had seen some planes crashing (with intention) and killing people inside their houses. The bomb of the second world war is the most evil in this part of the world, in that particular era.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Every cruise missile can trace it's routes back to the V-1 as that is considered the first ever cruise missile, although very primitive by today's standards. Although 10000 were launched, a lot failed to hit their targets with most landing in the channel or in the area around their targets. Still a very impressive weapon for the time.

There was a manned one being talk about that was going to be used for kamakazi missions but the venture never proceeded. The ram jet used to power the V-1 was also considered to be fitted to versions of the He-162 Volksjager jet fighter as a solution if normal jet fuel ran out. There would have been a version powered by a single engine, and another version powered by two of them.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you consider a trained soldier to be a weapon then i know what is the most evil weapon ever made.
It all started in 1365. in Ottoman empire. They empire was fast growing so they needed soldiers. i know this from my history class because my country, Serbia, was under Turkish empire for almost 500 years when finally we fought our way to freedom.
What they did was taking small babies from their mothers only to make them into soldiers who were going to be sent in that very place where they were born to kill their own brothers and sisters, whole families. The name for that can be translated like Blood tax. I believe there is nothing worse than that. Take someone's flash and blood only to send him back to kill his own mother and not knowing at all because they did not tell them.